Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Congratulations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Congratulations (1830 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- / *~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations by olaolayink(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2007
God is marvellous
Re: Congratulations by azpunpin: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
What about helping the Medical student?Hope it will work out?If yes,just IM me: lazeeze@yahoo.com

Thanks,
AZPUNPIN.
Re: Congratulations by ken4ope(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2007
olaolayink (m)
Nigeria

Congratulations On Your Newly Gotten Admission At Uniosun
« on: August 11, 2007, 07:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those candidate of UNIOSUN that meet me at oshogbo on friday 10th,should be rest assure for admission and you should call me on our agreed date.so we can move on to oshogbo for verification and some other stuff.Once again Congratulations on your newly gotten admission.call me 07034490069

Sorry Mr. olaolayink,

Are you trying to impersonate yourself as the registrer or what, Why are you trying to pull others leg and making those that didn't see your handsome face feel that they don't have a place in UNIOSUN,

As a matter of fact, i will like to tell all that care to listen that no one can gaurantee[tt][/tt] you a place in that very school, except you meet up to the standard, So do not let yourself be used by anyone,

Mr. Olayinka, don't see me as one who is trying to paint the wrong image of you but rather am trying to put people into reality,

Thanks
Re: Congratulations by Joge(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hello Mr Man,
I just want to know if you can be helpful to me with clues or hints to ascertain my admision into uniosun,I will be there on 21st pls tell me how u can be helpful to me,u need to undestand my 'helpful'-I am not a family of Obasanjo that can afford any expense-my yahoo id is megajoe4show,my number is 07031262179,thanks.
Re: Congratulations by ken4ope(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2007
Men Joge, seems like you don't know how to use your manners,  you should learn how to talk to people with a bit of respect
Re: Congratulations by raphillo: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2007
olaolayink:

Those candidate of UNIOSUN that meet me at oshogbo on friday 10th,should be rest assure for admission and you should call me on our agreed date.so we can move on to oshogbo for verification and some other stuff.Once again Congratulations on your newly gotten admission.call me 07034490069
why cant u stop lying to people and let them face the reality, i believe if u have any way about uniosun u wont post ur message in a open forum, u are doing these to deceive people, pls if u have anything to do with this guy watch it and be very careful this might be another way to fraud peole.
Re: Congratulations by Joge(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2007
@ ken4ope
it be like say u no understand d thing wey i want talk,pls is just a funny thing to me ,dont vex oh
Re: Congratulations by ken4ope(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2007
No baba, no be say i dey vex for you or anyone, only that we all are very sensitive at this point in time and no one want to be made fool of, not even my last born at home,
Re: Congratulations by ken4ope(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
Cut-off points for the different courses

The cut-off points for the different courses are given below:

College UME Score UNIOSUN Score
Agriculture 200 20
Education 200 20
Health Sciences 200 50
Management and Social Sciences 200 30
Science, Engineering and Technology 200 25
Humanities and Culture 200 25

Date of the Second Screening Test

Thursday, August 23 is the date of the Second Screening Test

Venues of the Second Screening Test

There are 16 venues. Go through the list to locate your venue

Is there any special centre?

No, there are NO SPECIAL CENTRES for the Second Screening Exercise

If qualified, what should I bring along to the Second Screening Test

Bring along your writing materials, credentials and JAMB Result slip authenticating your 2007 UME score

What do I do if I want to change my course?

You need to apply formally. The procedure will be made known on September 1. Check our web site for details.

Why did UNIOSUN not inform candidates before now that the University will not go below 200 UME score for the Post-UME screening?

Universities have no way of knowing the number of candidates who qualify for post-UME screening until just before the exercise when the UME scores would have been received. Universities set the minimum score based on the number of candidates they plan to admit. UNIOSUN is not different. We have over ten (10) times more students than we can admit who scored 200 and above in the UME. We, therefore, have no need to screen students who scored below 200. It is morally wrong to waste the time of such candidates; and our time too.

If I am not on the list of qualified candidates, what do I do?

Stay away from the venues of the Second Screening Exercise. Watch out for advertisements for other UNIOSUN programmes. If you are a science student and you have the requisite qualifications, apply to the Pre-Degree Science Programme of the University. Check our web site for details.

Why can I not find my result and what do I do?

The most likely reason is that you did not shade the appropriate biodata section of your OMR sheet correctly e.g. JAMB Registration Number and the UNIOSUN Form Number during the First Screening Exercise. Send an email to info@uniosun.org if you have 200 in the 2007 UME attaching a scanned copy of your UNIOSUN form and quote your scratch card PIN and Serial Number.

For further inquiries

Send an email to info@uniosun.org

(1) (Reply)

Students At The University Of Calabar Engage In Fierce Protests Over School Fees / Advice To All Freshers In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions. / Nigeria Custom Short Service And Recruitment Form Is Out For More Details Contac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.