Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation (10946 Views)

GCK Daily 483 || God Can Do Anything || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Impact Academy || Glorious Transformation || GCK / The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Mighty Works Connected with Rising from the Dead || Worship Service || July 3, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQL4tcW57K8
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bible Study Service || July 4, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfFUhVtpat0

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Special Revival Broadcast || July 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_VNzVpDu0c
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Worship Service || July 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4N8IdH-Mio
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bible Study Service || July 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FuGaOGKaBA
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Worship Service || July 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_rKLYY4jwg
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Worship Service || July 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZytYPombR2A
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Voodoo Herbalist Gave His Life To Jesus

HERBALIST SURRENDERED TO JESUS AFTER HEARING THE MESSAGE OF SALVATION

Bro Anthony Ogbodo, formerly an herbalist was in his house hearing GS messages during one of our past Global Crusades.

On the third day, the power of God fell on him and he surrendered his life to Jesus.

He brought out all juju (voodoo) in his possession and burned them to ashes and identified fully with Christ.

After his conversion, because of the change in his life, his wife and children who had left him came back to live with him in peace and joy.

He is pleading with the GS to continue the Crusades because if he who was in his house could be converted and changed completely, it means that more lives have been touched, and many more will still be touched.

#CrusadeTestimony
#globalcrusadewithpastorkumuyi
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (24 07 2022)

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Day 1 || Total Emancipation || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei6ud834vv8

Join us for an experience and expression of Total Emancipation by the Authority of Christ, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Theme: Total Emancipation by the Authority of Christ.

Date: July 28 - August 2, 2022.

Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, July 31, 2022

Programme Guide: /3PYHwNN

French: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMFrench
Portuguese: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMPortuguese
Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb1AzEksSS9XJtBRlbSWRg
Yoruba: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8VvMiqfESUVTkeCKHUobw

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29am On Jul 30, 2022
GLOBAL CRUSADE WITH KUMUYI (GCK)
TOTAL EMANCIPATION BY THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST GLOBAL CRUSADE LIVE FROM IKORODU, LAGOS STATE (29 07 2022)
DAY 2, MESSAGE 3
MESSAGE BY OUR FATHER IN THE LORD AND CONVENER OF GCK, PASTOR DR W F KUMUYI
OPENING REMARK:
Praise the Lord! The Lord is here for you. Whatever you've done, where ever you've been, or gone to, and however you feel now, the Emancipator, the Saviour and Healer will touch your life tonight in Jesus name. Emancipation is assured for you by Christ's prevailing authority. May the miracle be confirmed in your life.
TOPIC: ASSURED EMANCIPATION BY CHRIST'S PREVAILING AUTHORITY
TEXT: MATTHEW 8:5-13
• 5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
• 6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
• 7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
• 8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
• 9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
• 10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
• 11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
• 12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
• 13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
INTRODUCTION:
Tonight, we come to a story in the New Testament that will be repeated in your life tonight in Jesus name.
"And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum..."
He is entering into your place and is standing before you as Saviour and Healer, you will not miss your miracles tonight in Jesus name.
"... there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him"
You have to come to Him with your problems and challenges with your mind, soul and spirit. You have to come with a request which shows that you are here tonight, not as an onlooker, or spectator but that you are at the center of miracles. As you make your requests, the Lord will hear and grant them in Jesus name.
He came as a Centurion. There are some people who think that Crusades like this is only for young people, so, because they have a name, position and popularity, they will not come. But this man came with all his title and position despite the fact that in those days, his was a big and well-known position. As you come to the King of kings, and Lord of lords, and the power that holds the universe, you will come and leave the titles behind so that when the He stretches forth His hands to bless you tonight, your title or position will not block your way.
The centurion came to Jesus, beseeching Him. You must come to Him. There are people whose position and status keep them from visiting and asking for help. Some people's profession makes them so high and resilient, powerful and so protected that they will not want to ask for help because to them, that shows that they are helpless, hopeless and despondent.
While you are like this, and you think it's a shame to ask, the centurion threw away all of that and came to Jesus. As you come tonight, brushing off everything you might have thought about, the Lord will touch you.
"And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented"
The centurion did not beat about the bush, telling stories, introducing himself and talking about his position and status in society, he came directly with his request. He came and called Christ Lord openly even though he was a man of authority out there in the world.
As you come tonight, don't see this as just any other programme or social gathering, or claim to also be religious too, brush those things aside and call Jesus Lord and He will be your Lord indeed.
After asking for help, Jesus did not ask the centurion for his qualifications, but said He will come and heal him. This is a response of assurance. The centurion said he was not worthy for Jesus to come under his roof but that the Lord should speak the word only and his servant will be healed. He did not ask Him for oil or His touch, he called Him Lord and King. Tonight, the word will come to you and save, heal and deliver you.
The servant was healed as we will see later but I want to assure you tonight that salvation, healing and deliverance will be your portion. As I said earlier, the topic of tonight's message is ASSURED EMANCIPATION BY CHRIST'S PREVAILING AUTHORITY. The power of God will prevail over your life in Jesus name. Every work of the devil: I can see that water head shrinking and becoming normal. I can see blind eyes being open and the lame rising and walking because the Authority of Christ is a prevailing one.
The message is divided into thee parts. All the points are for you. Tonight, you will not go empty-handed in Jesus name.
A. THE MISERY OF SERVANTS UNDER AUTHORITY, GRIEVOUSLY TORMENTED
(Matthew 8:5-6,9,12; Lamentations 1:20; Matthew 15:22; Luke 16:24-28)
The servant of the Centurion was lying at home sick and grievously tormented and his master could do nothing but was moving from one place to the other, looking for solution until he got to Christ. If you too have been going round, looking for a way out of your predicaments, you have come to the right place tonight, Jesus will meet you at the point of your need. He has power to solve all your problems.
vs 9. After the Lord told him that He would come and heal his servant, the Centurion told him not to bother coming, but to just send the word of assured, authoritative authority. He understood earthly authority and knew he had the power to command those under him to go here or there. So, he told Jesus to speak the word only and his servant will be healed.
He as a centurion had 100 soldiers under him and had authority over them. So, by telling Jesus those words, he was saying that Jesus has authority over 100% of problems in the world. So it is with you tonight, all solutions are available for the challenges of your life. Whenever the Centurion gives words of command, the men under him obeyed, without asking questions, how much Christ who is Lord of lords.
When Jesus speaks the word of power, all your misery and torment will pass away. There are different kinds of torments: from Satan, on earth and in eternity. Jesus has power over them all. His name is the only one given to take them all away. When you are not rescued from the torment, it will escalate to torment from Satan and eventually lead to torment in hell fire.
There was a rich man who fed sumptuously everyday, and another man, a beggar who was poor and suffering. They both died, and the beggar was taken to heaven while the rich man only knew the home on earth. As the beggar was going home to heaven, the rich man was leaving home. If you do the right thing and give your life to Christ, you will have a home to go to after your life here on earth.
B. THE MESSIAH-SAVIOUR WITH ALL AUTHORITY OVER GREAT TORMENTS
(Matthew 8:7-10; Mark 1:27,32-34; Luke 4:14, 18,36; Luke 9:1-2,6)
Jesus Christ is completely impartial. The leper came to Him, the blind cried to Him for mercy, the lame were there and He healed them all. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He will heal you tonight. He told the centurion that He would come and heal the sick servant.
The centurion said he was not worthy: that is, his position and his authority, status and religion did not qualify him for Jesus to come under his roof. When you come this way, trusting only in the mercy of God, and seeing yourself as unworthy, that is how you get your miracles. If he had sat back and sent one of his servants to call Jesus because he could not come because of the crowd around Jesus, he would have got nothing but he came in all humility.
God said, If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land ( 2 Chronicles 7:14). The man did not think he was qualified to host the Lord in his house. Those who see that nothing they have qualifies them for the salvation of God will surely receive His mercy.
He said, "Speak the word only..." By this, he gives Christ due honour by putting Him side by side with God. In the beginning, God called into existence light, the oceans, all animals, etc. He manifested His power through His word. That was why the Centurion told the Lord to just speak the word. As He speaks to your life tonight, you are saved, healed and delivered. As you hear the last Amen, it is so.
TESTIMONY 1:
I remember in one of the Crusades, just the word from the pulpit, there was a man by name from Enugu who was totally sick, and was at the point of death, when I spoke the word and Christ took it from me and he was healed.
IFEANYI:
My name is Ifeanyi, I thank God for my life.
IFEANYI'S BROTHER:
It was a very bad situation as I carried him from one place to the other.
IFEANYI:
Before the problem started, I didn't know where I was, I didn't know where to start, even to come out and ease myself was a problem. I didn't even know when I was carried to the hospital because the problem was affecting my brain and I was running mad.
It was later they told me all that I was saying. When I recovered, I was wondering why I was saying those things.
I thank God for giving me another chance to live. Praise God for my life.
IFEANYI'S BROTHER:
Just as he was about to go for MR scan, we heard about the divine touch Crusade and connected and to the glory of God, my brother started recovering bit by bit, things he began to do things he could not do before.
Immediately they removed him from oxygen. We thank God for Divine Touch Global Crusade. I also thank God for PASTOR W F KUMUYI, may God bless him and everybody.
GS:
Praise the Lord! It happened to him, it's now your turn.
TESTIMONY 2:
GS:
I have given chance to a young man, I must give chance to a woman. Gladys was healed of pile. Gladys, tell your people what happened.
GLADYS:
My name is Gladys Gogo. I am from Rivers State. After the delivery of my son in 2017, I had a serious challenge, and it was later that I discovered that it was pile. Whenever I sleep, I will feel an object moving in my anus, and it gives me very serious pains whenever I am walking. It got to a point that the pile stopped my period from flowing.
Then I attended Abia Global Crusade and Pastor said we should lay our hands on our problem spot, but I did not lay my hand because I was ashamed that people would laugh at me, but to God be the glory, even though I did not lay my hands, but at the last Amen, that was the end of the problem.
As I'm talking to you, I can walk freely, I can jump, and bend down and when I'm sleeping, I don't feel the moving object anymore, may God receive all praises in Jesus name. Amen.
GS:
Amen for you, it's now your turn. Point No 3 now.
C. THE MIRACLE OF SALVATION, AUTHENTICATED WITH GRACIOUS TRANSFORMATION
(Matthew 8:10-11,13; Acts 16:30-34; Acts 19:18-20; 1 Thessalonians 1:9)
The Lord looked away from the Centurion and spoke to the people around Him because he had won His heart already. May you win the heart of Christ tonight in Jesus name. Jesus said He had not seen so great faith even in Israel.
What is the great faith? Calling Him Lord and believing that He has all the power at His disposal. You may say you don't have a servant. Any part of your body: you hands, legs, head, eyes, ears, your internal organs like the kidneys, heart, liver, etc. having one problems or the other is your servant. The Lord is coming tonight and every part of your body will be okay.
Maybe your brain is scattered and malfunctioning, God will touch it and it will function well from tonight. Your legs will receive the touch of God and you will rise up and walk unaided.
Jesus told the Centurion that it shall be for him according to his faith and his servant was healed at that self-same hour. Tonight, as you surrender and call Him Lord, He will touch you, save, heal and deliver you.
Bow down your head and pray to the Lord.
#Prayer for the GS:
Please pray for our father in the Lord for more grace, power and anointing over his life throughout this Crusade in Jesus name.
#PastorKumuyiSaid
#PastorWFKumuyi
#TotalEmancipation
#IkoroduGlobalCrusade
#KumuyiliveinIkorodu
#globalcrusade
#GCK2.0
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Bro Segun Okeowo wrote:
"He personally shared his testimony online this night during the crusade.
"I personally made this screenshot after I saw the comment
"PRAISE THE LORD �"
Me:
I had to repost this testimony so that more people will read and glorify God. In fact, I want it to go viral. My joy overflows because we believers will put an end to kidnapping and all kinds of vices in this country. Go and listen to the first ministers conference message for you to understand me well.
#CrusadeTestimony
#ikoroduglobalcrusade
#kumuyiliveinikorodu
#globalcrusadewithKumuyi
#totalemancipation
#GCK2.0
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (29 07 2022)

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2022
MIRACULOUS HEALING AT THE POINT OF DEATH AND RUNNING MAD
TESTIMONY
GS:
I remember in one of the Crusades, there was a man by name Ifeanyi from Enugu who was totally sick, and was at the point of death, when I spoke the word and Christ took it from me and he was healed.

IFEANYI:
My name is Ifeanyi, I thank God for my life.

IFEANYI'S BROTHER:
It was a very bad situation as I carried him from one place to the other.

IFEANYI:
Before the problem started, I didn't know where I was, I didn't know where to start, even to come out and ease myself was a problem.
I didn't even know when I was carried to the hospital because the problem was affecting my brain and I was running mad.
After I recovered, they told me all that I said and I wondered how I could say those words. But I thank God for giving me another chance to live. Praise God for my life.

IFEANYI'S BROTHER:
Just as we were about to go for MR scan, we heard about the Divine Touch Crusade and connected and to the glory of God, my brother started recovering bit by bit, and he began to do things he could not do before.
Immediately they removed him from oxygen. We thank God for the Divine Touch Global Crusade. I also thank God for PASTOR W F KUMUYI, may God bless him and everybody.

GS:
Praise the Lord! It happened to him, it's now your turn.

Me:
Believe, either for yourself or your relative and it is your turn to testify.
#CrusadeTestimony
#ikoroduglobalcrusade
#totalemancipation
#GCK2.0

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2022
MIRACULOUS HEALING AT THE POINT OF DEATH AND RUNNING MAD

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2022
PILE OF 5 YEARS DISAPPEARED!
TESTIMONY 2:
GS:
I have given chance to a young man, I must give chance to a woman. Gladys was healed of pile. Gladys, tell your people what happened.
GLADYS:
My name is Gladys Gogo. I am from Rivers State. After the delivery of my son in 2017, I had a serious challenge, and it was later that I discovered that it was pile. Whenever I sleep, I will feel an object moving in my anus, and it gives me very serious pains whenever I am walking. It got to a point that the pile stopped my period from flowing.
Then I attended Abia Global Crusade and Pastor said we should lay our hands on our problem spot, but I did not lay my hand because I was ashamed that people would laugh at me, but to God be the glory, even though I did not lay my hands, but at the last Amen, that was the end of the problem.
As I'm talking to you, I can walk freely, I can jump, and bend down and when I'm sleeping, I don't feel the moving object anymore, may God receive all praises in Jesus name. Amen.
GS:
Amen for you, it's now your turn to receive your miracle and testify.
PASTOR W F KUMUYI
#PastorKumuyiSaid
#PastorWFKumuyi
#CrusadeTestimony
#ikoroduglobalcrusade
#kumuyiliveinikorodu
#globalcrusadewithKumuyi
#GCK2.0

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Day 3 || Total Emancipation || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrV5vbcDyEQ

Join us for an experience and expression of Total Emancipation by the Authority of Christ, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
TESTIMONY 1
FRANCIS NWOBODO: HEALED OF STROKE
He just walked past a Crusade location and the pastor invited him to join them. One part of his body was paralyzed from his head to his leg and he walked with the aid of a walking stick.
He said he was coming and later came to joined them. The message of the GS made a great impression on him and during prayer when he said everything disturbing everyone in their bodies should disappear, he felt it in his body.
He felt a cold sensation from his head down to his leg and since then he can walk without the stick and he can raise his affected hand up and put it down easily. He said the Crusade was actually because of him because since that time till today, he is free.
He said the God of Kumuyi will be his God because He has surprised him.
Me:
Praise the Lord!!! It is your turn to testify. Just believe!
#CrusadeTestimony
#ikoroduglobalcrusade
#totalemancipation
#GCK2.0
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (30 07 2022)

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
TESTIMONY 2

DELIVERED FROM RITUALISTS BY AN ANGEL

REBECCA PAM:
My name is Rebecca Pam, I thank God for what He did for me last year during the Wonders of the Cross Crusade. God delivered me from the hands of ritualists.

It was on the 26th and I went to run some errands for myself and the family. I went to the bank and noticed that some people were following me. On getting to the heart of the town, the impression was very strong in me, so I tried to manouvre and find my way back home, but I blanked out.

REBECCA'S FATHER:
My daughter left home, going for an errand, from there, we didn't see her again but we held on to God, believing that He will bring her back and that the devil is a liar.

This incident reminded me of the testimony of a sister who also escaped miraculously from kidnappers last year. With this testimony, I strongly believed that God allowed her to go for a purpose.

REBECCA:
With the little strength in me, I tried to escape but I was drawn back, and was told that there was no escape for me.

After some days there, one night, someone tapped me. As I was following the person, he asked me where I came from. I told him I was from Jos and I also told him my name because he asked. He also asked me what I was doing there, that the place was dangerous and that if I had spent more nights there, the people would have killed me.

He also asked if there was any of my relative he could talk to. I gave him my elder sister's phone number and they talked. After that, he put me in a vehicle that was going to my state and asked me to go.

I slept and after I woke up, I asked the driver where we were, he told me Oyo State and I was shocked. I started thanking God for delivering me from people who would have killed me. I really thank God for bringing me back safely to my parents.

Me:
All glory to God! Thank God for His love, care and affection for His children. May He also show mercy and deliver as many as are still in captivity in Jesus name. Amen!
#CrusadeTestimony
#ikoroduglobalcrusade
#globalcrusadewithKumuyi
#totalemancipation
#GCK2.0

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Our sister here is the receiver of the miracle which happened today at the Crusade ground even before the programme started.

She has not been able to walk at all for 3 years without the use of walking sticks. She has suffered serious pains, acute weakness in her legs and sleeping was a big problem.

She has been coming from Day 1 and prayed fervently last night that she will also testify.

She managed to come today even though she was very weak and as she got here, a brother usher challenged her to stop walking with the sticks and exercise her faith.

He collected the sticks and she started walking by faith. She said all the pains she used to feel are no longer there. She came here today testifying to the goodness of God.

She wept for joy and sang in the presence of God. Praise the Lord!

Me:
Are you also incapacitated in your legs, arms or any part of your body? Is it your family member? Don't worry, just have faith!

Join us in this Crusade today and you will receive your miracle and testify in Jesus name!

#CrusadeTestimony
#IkoroduGlobalCrusade
#totalemancipation
#GCK2.0

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Worship Service || Total Emancipation || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4zEMIHOX6k

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
BONELESS LEG RECEIVED BONE
#PastorKumuyiSaid
"During miracle prayer in one of the nights in the December, 1985 Crusade, the counselors stayed with the people.
"There was a boy whose one leg had no bone at all.

"He was with his mother and she would wrap the boneless leg around the walking stick so that he could move from one point to the other.
"At that Crusade, the Lord created bones for the leg. Before we said the last Amen, the boy was already out, walking, with the mother following him, laughing and crying at the same time.

"The Lord will do so much more at this Crusade in Jesus name!"

(Saturday Workers' Training Message: PURPOSEFUL BELIEVER'S BAPTISM WITH THE HOLY GHOST (23 07 2022)

Me:
Let your faith come alive. Let your hope in God be revived. Expect your miracle at this Crusade starting today and you will testify.
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (28 07 2022)
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Day 4 || GCK || Global Brand Launch/ Media Parley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WosA5YYKAN4

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by caye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
[I've always wondered why Pastor Kumuyi loved inviting white ministers , offsprings of the KKK into his ministration.But deep in-depth of the man reveals that he could be a controlled puppet of the slavery-pentecostal hierarchy , just like in the older plantation system, where a black preacher was supervised by a white man, to preach messages of humility, docility, , turning the other cheek and waiting for the sweet heaven before enjoying one's existence.
They even wrote a slave Bible for the slaves, omitting insurrection and taking charge of one's destiny
Spits.
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Ministers' Conference || Day 5 || Total Emancipation || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUji8BBc1yw

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2022
MIRACULOUS HEALING FROM HEPATITIS B

Striking testimony from Kaduna State. God healed our sister of Hepatitis B, a serious liver infection.
She was vomiting clots of blood, as well as fresh blood. There was a time she vomited up to half of a paint container!

People were telling her she would die, but she said she would not die (that's the spirit, it's not what people say that matters but what you say about yourself).

She went round to many hospitals looking for solution, she spent a lot of money, but all to no avail. She became so weak that she could not do anything by herself, her maid, husband, and children took charge of everything in the home. She lost so much weight too.

Then last week, as she was going out and saw our brethren publicizing the Crusade and she collected a flyer and made up her mind to attend. Her husband also gave her all support she needed to attend (publicizing Crusades is a task that must be done by us at all times. You will never know the impact of what simple obedience would make on sinners and sick folks everywhere).

Our sister keyed into the messages of the man of God from Day 1 until she got her healing Friday.

Now, her bulging tummy has gone down flat, and her swollen legs are back to normal. Now she can do everything she used to do by herself. Praise the Lord!

Me:

Your sickness, problem or challenges may not be hepatitis B, but whatever it is, God has power to heal you.
Join us in this Crusade before it ends on Tuesday, it is your turn to testify!

#CrusadeTestimony
#IkoroduGlobalCrusade
#totalemancipation
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (31 07 2022)

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Day 5 || Total Emancipation || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIQAMf8m9J4

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Worship Service || Total Emancipation || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4zEMIHOX6k

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

GLOBAL CRUSADE WITH KUMUYI (GCK)
TOTAL EMANCIPATION BY THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST GLOBAL CRUSADE LIVE FROM IKORODU, LAGOS STATE (31 07 2022)
DAY 4, MESSAGE 6 (SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE)
MESSAGE BY OUR FATHER IN THE LORD AND CONVENER OF GCK, PASTOR DR W F KUMUYI
OPENING REMARK:
We thank the Lord for such an open-air Sunday Worship Service as this, and that you are here to have an unforgettable experience and time. The Lord in His mercy will open your eyes, mind, heart and spirit to know and see what He has for you.
Now, I'm taking the story of Joseph, and we will look at some things from chapters 37 and 39. Some people sing count your blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done. But in their hearts while singing, they are singing count your losses and see what the people of the world has done, and they start crying. Today, you will forget the past, and whatever they have done will perish here today. And you will see what God has done.
I'm talking to a life over there today, the Lord will take you out of the dungeon and lift you to the mountain top in Jesus name. You will never be the same in Jesus name!
TOPIC: FROM ELIMINATION THROUGH EMANCIPATION TO ELEVATION
TEXT: GENESIS 37:23,28; PSALMS 105:20-22; GENESIS 50:20
Genesis 37:23,28
• 23 And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him;
• 28 Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.
Psalms 105:20-22
• 20 The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free.
• 21 He made him lord of his house, and ruler of all his substance:
• 22 To bind his princes at his pleasure; and teach his senators wisdom.
Genesis 50:20
• But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.
INTRODUCTION:
As we go into the message today, there are three words I want to leaven with you: ELIMINATION, EMANCIPATION, and ELEVATION.
They wanted to eliminate Joseph, the dreamer. But God in His plans and Prophetic decree gave him EMANCIPATION, after which He added ELEVATION. I pray that the gift of God to you today which is ELEVATION will be your portion in Jesus name. The topic of the message today is FROM ELIMINATION THROUGH EMANCIPATION TO ELEVATION.
Genesis 37:23. "And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him"
He lost the coat of many colors, but at the end of the story, you will see that he got a coat of multiplied coronation. He lost the coat of many colours but the Lord had plans to take him to the place of coronation where he will forget all he had lost.
vs 28. They sold Joseph to the Ismaelites for 20 pieces of silver and he was taken to Egypt. God assured Joseph not to worry because His plans are being executed. He promised Abraham that though his children would inhabit the land of Egypt for a period of time, but He will bring them out to the promise land and the promise of Abraham was being fulfilled through Joseph.
Are you tied down in any way, today is the day of your loosing and freedom. Joseph was to gain all he had lost. Even though he lost beeing the ruler of Potiphar's house, he was to get something far better. He became the lord of the entire land of Egypt. Don't count your losses, count your blessings.
In Potiphar's house, Joseph was bound and taken to prison, but at the end, while sitting on the throne of Egypt, he had the power to bind princes at his pleasure. At home, he was challenged if he wanted to rule over them, but never mind, God has spoken good concerning you. Joseph became the teacher of senators, he became the one to teach them wisdom.
There is nothing God cannot do, and there is no predicament He cannot turn around. I'm happy that we serve a God who can turn things around for our good. The message is divided into three parts:
A. THE GARMENT AND GUILT OF JOSEPH'S ELIMINATION
1. THE GARMENT OF GRACE FOR JOSEPH'S BEARING
(Genesis 37:3; 39:4,21; Isaiah 61:3,10; Revelation 19:7-cool
Joseph's brothers only saw the outer garment of many colours, but actually, Joseph had an inner garment of grace. He was a tree of righteousness, a planting of the Lord. It is not enough to have the colorful outward garment, it is more important to have the inner garment of grace and salvation. That you know that your sins are forgiven and you are justified. Some people spend quality time to take care of their outward appearance more than they do their inner parts. Taking care of the body is good but what is more important is the inner beauty and righteousness.
2. THE GODLESSNESS AND GUILT IN JEALOUS BROTHERS
(Genesis 37:19-20,23-24; 42:21-23; Romans 3:19,23; James 2:10,19)
When they saw Joseph coming, they couldn't call him by his name or brother, but dreamer. If people are jealous of you, it shows you have something they would have loved to have, or you are something they would have loved to be. Well, if you support the dream of another person, God will give you your own dream. Plotting and conspiring and conniving to kill the dream of one person, heaven will kill your own dream as well. What you sow is what you reap in greater and multiple dimensions.
They conspired to kill him, but they could not! You will not kill him because God in heaven, the Son and the Holy Ghost had already said let us elevate him, therefore the dream was given to him. Imagine what irrelevant, powerless and visionless men thought they wanted to do! They are about to waste their resources to do what cannot be done. They could not kill him and they will not be able to kill you. God sent you here to do something, you will do it! God confirm it in your life.
Don't look at the water passing under the bridge, it is the pathway to the place God is taking you to. The God of Resurrection will raise you up. They said they would see what would become of his dreams. Fast-forward to when they came to Egypt and they saw him as a young man dressed like an Egyptian and they did not recognize him. They came and told him the story of how they were 12, how one was at home and one was not.
They thought you are not there and they have finished you, Resurrection power will work on your life. Then, they bowed down flat before him. They said they would see and they saw. All the people who said that they will see what you will amount to, they will see!
What is your name? Keep that name, that precious name and the Lord will beautify it.
They were guilty (ch 42:21) They admitted that they were wholeheartedly and thoroughly guilty concerning their brother. He was no more the dreamer but their brother. They regretted what they did. The people who might try to conspire against you, or bury you, when they see the elevation and exaltation that God will bring into your life, they will regret their actions.
3. THE GRUDGE AND GUILE IN JUNGLE BEHAVIOR
(Genesis 37:3,4,31-35; Leviticus 19:18; James 5:9; 1 Peter 3:10-21)
Many people say they are civilized, righteous and dignified, but why don't they look at their actions, because they behave like uncivilized persons. They claim to be born again, but their behaviours are very un-christianlike. They claim to be Deeper Life, but their actions are shallow and thoughtless. They hardly take note of their actions. Jungle men, jungle women.
They were bearing grudges because of the coat of many colours which does not mean anything. The dress does not make a man, he still has to work hard to be the favorite of God, heaven and earth.
vs 31. They took Joseph's coat - they've been after that coat for a long time. It was the cause of the commencement of the hatred. They killed a goat, dipped the coat in it's blood so as to go tell their father that a wild animal killed his son. They got rid of the coat, but that didn't get rid of his dream.
There are people who equal their dress to their dreams, so when they take their dress, they take their dream. They might take from you what might give you temporary pleasure, forget about it, something greater is coming your way.
Leviticus 19:18. No matter what others have and you don't have, even if they have coats of many colours and you don't have any, you must not bear grudge or be envious, but love your neighbor as yourself. God who is in control of everything gave this command which applies to everyone in every generation. Grudge, guile, deception, jungle behaviour, mob action, condemning and criticizing, reacting to something we don't like violently, animal behaviors, etc. will never be acceptable in God's sight. Judgment will come from Him against all these negative actions.
Whatever others have and you don't have, don't behave in a jungle manner to have them. You will have all that God purposed for you.
B. THE GUARD AND GUIDANCE TOWARDS JUSTIFIED EMANCIPATION. Genesis 39:2,21-23
All the time, the God of heaven was Joseph's Guide. He gave him guidance every time from when he left his father's house to Dothan where his brothers were, to Egypt, to Potiphar's house, to prison and then to the palace. The Lord will guide you, you don't need to wonder if you are on the right track or in the right place. You are on the right road to your destiny. Where you are today, what you have heard this week, you are on the right road and in the right place towards your destiny.
1. THE INNER GARMENT OF PURITY WHICH CANNOT BE SEIZED
(Genesis 39:9-12; Psalm 24:3-4; Matthew 5.8; 2 Timothy 2:21-22)
Joseph said how could he do such evil (committing immorality with his master's wife) and sin against God? Joseph was a dreamer who was destined for the top and would not allow anything to derail him. He knew where he was going, you too must not lose focus of where you are going, and keep yourself from all forms of sin and immorality. When you lose focus, the devil will make you do anything because he has already lost his position, authority and power in that sacred place in heaven and wants everyone to lose their destiny.
Whenever you lose focus, you don't know or remember who you are, maybe you only remember when you are in church or during the sermon in church. You lose focus of your destiny and your dream, then you can afford to behave like any other person. But Joseph remembered, you and I will always remember.
Potiphar's wife would not give up as an agent to defile and destroy the dreamer, so she persisted. Since the workers of iniquity will not give up, and are resilient, you who are energized by the Holy Ghost, an ambassador of Christ must also be resilient and take a firm stand against sin. How can a prayerless woman be stronger than a prayerful man? How can a dreamless woman be stronger than you are, you will be stronger than them in Jesus name.
She took hold of his garment. Remember he lost his garment of many colours at home and they hate him because of it. Now, Potiphar's wife caught him by the garment, and Joseph left it in her hands because he had another garment to wear ahead. She kept the garment and used it to lie against Joseph. It is the fortunate man and woman who has a garment of inner purity that cannot be seized or taken away.
Matthew 5:8. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. The woman took Joseph's garment and he left it for her. If he had struggled with her, she might have overpowered him and lose the inner garment of purity, but he left the garment for her so he could wear a better garment in the nearest future. Anywhere you are, keep your inner garment of purity. Don't allow anyone to seize it from you.
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Our young brother testified of how he backslid and indulged in watching pornography and smoking.

While doing all these, his parents did not know. Brethren in the church also did not know because he continued to lead choruses and prayer in the fellowship.

But during Impact 2022 in January, on the 9th, as GS was preaching, initially he was not paying attention, but the Spirit of God touched him at a point when GS said he wanted to share the testimony of his own salvation.

He paid attention and gave his life to Jesus after the message and prayer, since then, he has not smoked, or watched anything immoral.

Me:
Praise the Lord for this powerful testimony. Believe and give your life to Jesus as a sinner, backsliders, come back home, your heavenly Father is waiting for you.
May God preserve our young brother till the end, and bring back all backslidden children in Jesus name!
#CrusadeTestimony
#GCK
#KemisolaOmoyiolaNotes (01 08 2022)

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Our beloved sister here was healed of frequent urination (up to 15 times daily) and bed-wetting which started 2 years ago.
She told God on Friday that since the word of God says that for a new creature, old things have passed away and all things have become new, and He has saved her already, God should make all these problems become things of the past in her life.
God heard and answered her, and since that Friday, she stopped bed-wetting completely and her urinating came down to normal. For example, she just urinated only twice today.
She shed tears of joy in the presence of her heavenly Father. I'm so happy for her.
Me:
Praise the Lord! These are two very big problems, but God rolled them away in one night. Believe the Lord tonight, your case will not be difficult for Him to see to.
#CrusadeTestimony
#GCK
Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Our sister testified of how God healed her from worm infestation in her body. After all hope seemed lost because the hospitals could not help her,
One Saturday, she picked a hand bill of the Wonders of the Cross Crusade which held earlier in Uyo and used it to rub her body all over, her leaders and children also prayed for her.

By 2am in the night, she felt something fell from her body and she picked it up and checked it with torchlight, and found that it was a worm (see picture 2)

More came out and at the end they were up to 10 in number. Then her body cooled down and she was able to sleep.
The following day she called all brethren who knew about her travails to come and see and they praised God with her.

Me:

You may think it is not possible to get a miracle just by using the handbill. This is not the first miracle through the handbill I personally will record.

Several have happened in the past. It is all about faith. Only believe, God of GCK is very near you to put a smile on your face.
Praise the Lord!!!

#CrusadeTestimony
#IkoroduGlobalCrusade
#totalemancipation
#GCK

Re: Miracles From GCK — Glorious Transformation by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Ministers' Conference || Day 6 || Total Emancipation || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSJwHl-O4xM

Facebook:

YouTube:

Instagram:

DCLM Webcast:

DCLM Radio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower / Download Mfm Power Must Change Hands Messages (2009) By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.