Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Please I Need Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help. (255 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help. by georginho10(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
I feel embarrased doing this but this is the last option i have.
I don't know the right section to put this, but please NL I am in dire need of financial assistance.
I have been plulling through the month of June by the Grace of God.. This should be one of the most difficult moment in my entire existence.
Currently down with malaria and I have no money to eat not to talk of buying the drugs needed.
Please if you stay in Abuja-Suleja axis, I can send you my address to come and verify just in case you're having any doubts.

My details if you want to help me
Michael George
First bank

Please I also need a better paying job, I am an Higher diploma holder in Electrical Engineering.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pre-register For Webclick Dataforce Program For More Income Opportunities! / Graduate Female Admin Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.