Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times (1816 Views)

Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
The winner of 2016 miss Kenya prison beauty contest was convicted of murder for stabbing her late 24-year old boyfriend 25 times after reading his text messages and caught him cheating on her.

Ruth Kamande who won a jail beauty pageant while awaiting trial repeatedly plunged a kitchen knife into Farid Mohammed during the attack at his home in Nairobi, Kenya

She was 21 years old when she committed the crime.

She was sentenced to death

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00062651.html&ved=2ahUKEwijhN2ZgMn4AhWfRPEDHQUMCEwQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3Aw-lPIHXcTMvktr_FfZlN

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Too bad, some people don't have presence of mind when faced with emotional and psychological trauma.

The picture of the guy below is her late boyfriend

Lalasticlala

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by hopeforcharles(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm, why resort to this kind of extreme violence. Time heals all wounds know this and have peace

5 Likes

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Cokahot: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bich
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm, why resort to this kind of extreme violence. Time heals all wounds know this and have peace
exactly, the best thing is to walk away from any toxic relationship

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Obascoetubi: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
They should do this to chidinma

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obascoetubi:
They should do this to chidinma
she has become a celebrity inside prison
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Bluntguy: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Beautiful outside but very ugly inside.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bluntguy:
Beautiful outside but very ugly inside.
stabbing human being 25 times is unspeakable, Even animals aren't killed this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Righteousness2(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stabbed a fellow human 25 times!!
That is a wicked and evil soul.

Be it as may, Death by Hanging is a privilege way to die, if she has Spiritually wise people around her.
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Bluntguy: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
God1000:
stabbing human being 25 times is unspeakable, Even animals aren't killed this way
Honestly I am gutted.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Stabbed a fellow human 25 times!!
too bad bro, such horrific death

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by judedwriter(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
If she could do this to an ordinary boyfriend, how much more a husband?

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
judedwriter:
If she could do this to an ordinary boyfriend, how much more a husband?
she sent that innocent man to his early grave
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Drillminded: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Where are the feminazis... unah done hide face ...

The girl is good-looking. I guess she couldn't believe she could be cheated on. Haha. Man was she wrong.

Two lives cut short because of toto and prick wahala.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by chukskafor(m): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Beauty without Brain I must say.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
chukskafor:
Beauty without Brain I must say.
na bimbo
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Chiraq77(m): 9:07am On Jun 26, 2022
I laugh each time they say it's a Man's World, Because it's only the Women Murderer's who are Celebrated in Prisons
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by StormpyBee: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
The pretty Ruth is truly RUTHless!

But again, the worst torture is for a prisoner to be awaiting death penalty. I am sure she'll be regretting her actions.

Let's not forget to do what is right.

Vote Peter Obi!
Vote Labour Party!
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Chiraq77:
I laugh each time they say it's a Man's World, Because it's only the Women Murderer's who are Celebrated in Prisons
that's why some women continue to kill their partners, knowing they will get away with it
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2022
StormpyBee:

The pretty Ruth is truly RUTHless!

But again, the worst torture is for a prisoner to be awaiting death penalty. I am sure she'll be regretting her actions.

Let's not forget to do what is right.

Vote Peter Obi!
Vote Labour Party!
it's comeuppance.

you commit crime, you face punishment
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by kerry57: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rule one: fear women
Rule two: always fear women
Rule three: reread rule one and two

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by Spiritual217(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kenny chidimma

Future Is female
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by backnbeta(f): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
If only she left the man and moved on after reading the messages! Why kill a man for cheating on you when you can easily move on to another man? It beats me how a 21-yr-old can get so stupid because of a man or woman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
backnbeta:
If only she left the man and moved on after reading the messages! Why kill a man for cheating on you when you can easily move on to another man? It beats me how a 21-yr-old can get so stupid because of a man or woman!
too bad sis, I don't know why some people commit murder because of such thing.
Re: Kenya's Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death For Stabbing Boyfriend 25 Times by God1000(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Spiritual217:
Kenny chidimma

Future Is female
these are terrible individuals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Thunderbolt Caught Micra Driver In Ibadan / Controversy As Body Of Drowned UNIBEN Final-year Student Is Recovered (PHOTO) / (18+) Man Defiles 12-year-old Girl Inside Bush In Anambra, Mob Strips Him Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.