Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Stand To Be Corrected - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Stand To Be Corrected (1980 Views)

The Only Man Who Can Lie Down And Stand Up Straight Without His Hands,amazing!!! / Top 20 Best African Stand-up Comedian For The Year 2013 / 10 Best Nigerian Stand Up Comedians In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand To Be Corrected by ifihearam: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2011
after watching 24(aseasonal action packed film),i am yet to see any other film that has beaten it.if you know any other one please lets say it here now.
Re: I Stand To Be Corrected by Zamson(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
24 is kind of one of the best. It good and interesting. Hope if our nigerian police can be that good and intelligent like jack
Re: I Stand To Be Corrected by aspabay(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2011
The movie is also one of my best. The terrorist were not made to appear dump, they were also smart. Its really an intelligent, interesting, educative and captivating movie.
If Jack was real, there wouldn't have been 9/11.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of New Zealand Prime Minister In Bizarre Photoshoot / EXPLOSIVE: New Report On Why Emma Nyra & Ubi Franklin ALLEGEDLY Split Up / Download Video: Bk Gmb, Ceeboi & Krisbeatz – Hiphop Shoki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.