Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office (9200 Views)

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / Saraki Media Office Tackles Akpabio Over Comment On 8th Senate's Projects / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by ogododo: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has disclaimed reports of a meeting between him and opposition Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike in France ahead of the 2023 general election.

Tinubu had recently flown to France in what his handlers said was a continuation of high-level engagements with stakeholders.

He  said; “Asiwaju Tinubu’s supposed meeting with Governor Wike in France is Fake News”.

Part of the statement reads; “We have seen a viral social media post made by one of the chieftains of All Progressives Congress in Lagos State and media reports emanating from same about a supposed meeting in France between APC Presidential Standard-bearer, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and His Excellency, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State.

“It has become imperative to set the record straight. Although Asiwaju Tinubu is presently in France, he didn’t have any meeting with Governor Wike whether in that country or anywhere whatsoever. 

“This, however, does not detract from the fact that the APC presidential candidate holds Governor Wike in high esteem.

And given the national and across-party lines appeal of Asiwaju Tinubu’s candidature, he will not hesitate to meet any important national leader when desirable.

“As made public earlier, Asiwaju Tinubu is in France for some important engagements. He will return to the country shortly.

“We would like, once again, to advise journalists to always cross-check their information with appropriate officers before rushing to press to avoid unintended errors”, Rahman counselled.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/breaking-i-didnt-hold-any-meeting-with-wike-in-france-tinubu/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by JBriel: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Before nko. Wike has been in serious meetings with Peter Obi and Labor Party Top executives

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Acekoncepts27(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Una don dey open una nyash small small grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Penguin2: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Where are Tinubu urchins?

Una lord and saviour is denying holding meeting with Wike o.

What have you fools to say now?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by ogododo: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joe Igbokwe be 419.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by alsudan: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
The only meeting you’ve been holding in France are with your Doctors.

A Buhari Pro Max will never be President of Nigeria.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by popez: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nobody believes anything that comes out of this man's mouth.

Since you can talk sir, our Northern brothers need you to answer some questions as well.

Some of your supporters have been suggesting that you're planning to bring back OPC, please how true is it?

Secondly, they want you to explain to them this news that has been in circulation. Please don't ignore them sir. cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by LeoDeKing: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
2023 election is over.

The great Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban of Africa is the man of the moment. His name is a household name among Meth addicts. They mention his name a million times a day but he has no time for them.

Whenever he speak, they all tune their ears to listen and in less than 30 minutes, his speech becomes the talk of the town among them.

God bless the great Asiwaju of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless SW SS NE NW and NC

177 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Massiveglory: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joe igbokwe giving hopeless hope to urchins to appetize their hunger, starvation,suffering and smiling.

The PO revolution is giving heartache and High blood pressure to the paymasters of the urchins. It seems the urchins are being threatened that their payments will be stopped if they don't double their efforts on line.

PO is a goal. It is a pure and natural love.
PO is a citizen project.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Olaoluwa122: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu urchins una don hear...Wike still remain a P.D.P member till tomorrow tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Macphenson: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
okoo
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Eastlink(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol, I trust Wike. BMC think Wike will support Tinubu. Very funny.

Peter Obi is a goal. We remain Obidient.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Totilopussylick(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
ogododo:
Joe Igbokwe be 419.

Na where monkey dey work na their him dey chop tongue

He won't say what he said if he is not benefiting from Tinubu's urine tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by ogododo: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Na where monkey dey work na their him dey chop tongue

He won't say what he said if he is not benefiting from Tinubu's urine tongue
Lalasticlala.
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by festacman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by eshcol(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tinubu's minions avoiding this thread like mad grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by MonkeyMods(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abeg getat...who cares?
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Iykopee(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joe igbokwe is an insult to foolishness.
The useless man doesn't have an atom of shame. He is not different from children in the manner he behaves.

Retardedd soul.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by helinues: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Even if he did, he will still deny it
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by XerXers: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
2023 election is over.

The great Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban of Africa is the man of the moment. His name is a household name among Meth addicts. They mention his name a million times a day but he has no time for them.

Whenever he speak, they all tune their ears to listen and in less than 30 minutes, his speech becomes the talk of the town among them.

God bless the great Asiwaju of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless SW SS NE NW and NC
Wike avoided your druggie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by SenatePresdo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
APC vagabonds are known for propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Righthussle: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wike is the new jagaban. Tinubu is old.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by kennymike84: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
Igbokwe want to be like Mr Liar Muhammed.
God forbid again.Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Bankowner: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Do you mind telling that to the Efulefu Joe Igbokwe your boy put in Lagos to be cleaning gutters?
Unfortunately, his mouth now runs like those gutters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by kponkedenge(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Of course we know you didn't.

The desperation and propaganda of Joe Igbokwe has been quashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol, e don finish
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by MMWandali: 12:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Very good
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by gabolak(m): 12:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by Truthisunique2: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2022
One werey was saying it's classified info

Shebi una eye don clear now, na even the tinubu go use him leg come meet wike for PH to beg for support

Wike is too big for him, pikin when dey cry still dey see road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supposed Meeting With Governor Wike In France Fake News - Media Office by ogododo: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Na lie oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This / Sanwo-olu Celebrates Arrival Of Y2024 First Babies In Four Lagos Hospitals / Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.