Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Do You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You (1118 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You by Pweety4me(f): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
Wear gloves when cooking?

Not gloves as in stove gloves as in gloves for when you are making the food itself.

earliar 2day i made this sort of peppery fried egg as i used the red peppers & the really peppery small 1's(got carried away )

Well sha y'know the peppers had been in freezer so i had to plug the kettle and pour some on the pepper to make it soft again. . .so y'know i didn't wear gloves and my hands got all stuck in y'know . . . undecided

The point isss my hands r still not free of the pepper ora tongue on my hand. . .& i'm worried to wash my face or sumfin undecided grin lipsrsealed

p.s i guess i'll use gloves next time, or maybe just not use that pepper in that way again undecided
Re: Do You by Iscoalarcon: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pweety4me:
Wear gloves when cooking?

Not gloves as in stove gloves as in gloves for when you are making the food itself.

earliar 2day i made this sort of peppery fried egg as i used the red peppers & the really peppery small 1's(got carried away )

Well sha y'know the peppers had been in freezer so i had to plug the kettle and pour some on the pepper to make it soft again. . .so y'know i didn't wear gloves and my hands got all stuck in y'know . . . undecided

The point isss my hands r still not free of the pepper ora tongue on my hand. . .& i'm worried to wash my face or
sumfin undecided grin lipsrsealed

p.s i guess i'll use gloves next time, or maybe just not use that pepper in that way again undecided
lol wut is that sumtin that has no name grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Dog Meat Can Protect One From Witches And Prevent Sicknesses / See This Misteriors Creature(picture) / A Gallery Of High-carb Nigerian Weight Loss Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.