Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training (518 Views)

Did You Need A Frontend Develop / Android Developer, React-native Developer And Frontend Developer Needed. / UI/UX Designer And Frontend Developer Needed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by realunclej(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
GOOD NEWS!!! WE LAUNCH OUR PROJECT-DRIVEN FRONT-END ENGINEER CERTIFICATION TRAINING FOR 2022!

Do you know that as Frontend Engineer or Developer, you can kiss poverty bye-bye and start earning in Naira, Dollar and Pounds? Yes you can do so when you join our Project-Driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training with as low as N5000 Installment!

At the end of the program, you can join our inner circle team or work as a consultant freelancer or as a remote engineer with a foreign company or relocate to other country for work.

If you know your way around computer and you want to dive deeper into the world of web and app development, we've got your back.

Let me introduce you to a training program that will change your fortune in the digital world!

TRAINING METHODS
The training will be project-driven and you will be expected to complete a host of projects with their associated courses. There will be four types of projects you are expected to participate in as explained below. Also, there will be other sessions like live coding through zoom, error debugging, questions and answers with experts, team collaboration, online workshops and other training specs. Training to be handled by my humble self and other international consultants partners.

PROJECTS YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be expected to work on the following projects:

Milestone Projects: These are projects design for the learning journey of our students. After we open a milestone project for participation based on your progress, you can start taking the associated courses before completing the tasks. While we do not offer any financial incentive for completing milestone projects, they are a determinant in measuring your progress in the program and pre-qualifying students for progressing in the program, high paying tasks and jobs and participation in the other types of projects. There are currently about 10 milestone projects that will test your knowledge of using Git, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, Typescript, Frontend Framework app security and cloud deployment.

Promotional Projects: These are optional projects designed to help students raise fund in the program to purchase needed tools to enhance their learning experience. You will receive financial remuneration depending on the nature of tasks or jobs you perform.

Internal Projects: You may be invited to participate in our own internal projects if you reach some milestone in your learning. This type of projects will expose you to some advance learning skills and increase your income potential. You may receive financial remuneration depending on the nature of tasks you perform.

Live Projects: You will be invited to participate in live projects based on techs we teach in this program to gain hand-on experience. These are clients projects and are subject to some terms of participation. You will receive financial remuneration for cash withdrawal or clearing of training installment balance.

WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A FRONT-END ENGINEER?
Front-end engineer also known as front-end developers, are in charge of creating dynamic websites using a programming language. They take care of the front-end part, i.e. the visual side of the site, unlike the back-end developer. A front-end developer’s missions typically entails:

>> Understanding the project they’re working on to develop the most satisfying features and interfaces for their client.
>> Implementing mockups with a keen eye for detail and rigorous standards.
>> Using best practices to structure HTML, CSS and Javascript code.
>> Using frameworks such as React to build powerful and modular applications.
>> Using tests to monitor their applications and ensure the highest quality service.
>> Providing technical and functional documentation of the site for their clients and colleagues.
>> Optimizing page load time.

WHY TAKE THIS TRAINING?
Developer jobs have been growing enormously in recent years. No longer reserved only for digital companies and for men, now all companies need JavaScript Developers for their website, internal tools, mobile apps for marketing, etc… And female developers are in high demand now! It's a job in constant change and that offers many openings to various jobs, some of which do not even exist yet. We are proud to offer this training path, accessible to all, opening the doors to the job of Front-End Developer.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
Web development can be a lucrative career with many prospects opening up as you continue to rack up valuable experience. Here is what you might expect to earn in your career as a frontend developer:

United States
Beginner: $40,000 - $60,000
2-5 years: $60,000 - $80,000
5+ years: $100,000 +

United Kingdom
Beginner: £30,000 - £40,000
2-5 years: £40,000 - £60,000
5+ years: £60,000 +

WHAT ARE YOUR JOB PROSPECTS?
This path can prepare you for the following jobs:

1. Front-end Engineer
2. Senior Frontend Engineer
3. Junior front-end developer
4. Javascript Developer
5. React Developer
6. Senior React Engineer

HOW DO I JOIN
You can get more information in this link https://fect.netlify.app

WHAT'S NEXT
Join now and be among our first set of participants. If you join now you can use our limited time N5000 installment payment. Our first project kick start tomorrow July 4th 2022

1 Like

Re: We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
No qualms Brother

But....
Re: We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by realunclej(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
But what please...
Nurudeen06:
No qualms Brother

But....
Re: We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
realunclej:
But what please...

I don't know your motive ,but improving the site UI will be a plus . It's actually beautiful and easy ,i mean the UX. But a final touch to the UI will be awesome.

I mean using effects like AOS e.t.c
Re: We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by realunclej(m): 1:41am On Jul 06, 2022
Nurudeen06:

I don't know your motive ,but improving the site UI will be a plus . It's actually beautiful and easy ,i mean the UX. But a final touch to the UI will be awesome.

I mean using effects like AOS e.t.c
Noted. I put more emphasis on creating the courses and delivering the hand-on-lessons and project. As time permit I will improve on the UX/UI based on the user feedback. But I'm not really keen on animation experience.
Re: We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2022
realunclej:
Noted. I put more emphasis on creating the courses and delivering the hand-on-lessons and project. As time permit I will improve on the UX/UI based on the user feedback. But I'm not really keen on animation experience.

Okay, that's great

1 Like

Re: We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by realunclej(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2022
We announced earlier that we are accepting applications for the 1st batch of our Frontend Engineer Certification Training program.

This is to inform all interested applicants that we're stopping the N5000 Installment payment today (July 8th 2022) to scale up the program.

Application after today will start with N10,000 installment for the second batch.

To learn more about the program visit https://fect.netlify.app

If you have visited the link above before and would like to pay for the program, message me on WhatsApp for account details.
Re: We Launch Our Project-driven Frontend Engineer Certification Training by Olademifikun: 4:17am On Dec 30, 2022
When next is another training please

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Accounting Soft Ware Package / Bbm Pin Exchange / If You Need A Website At A Cheaper Amount Pls Read Article Below.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.