Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Clearing Agent - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clearing Agent (1221 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / Golf 3 With Golf 4 Interior(Lagos clearing) / What Is % Custom Duty On A 4x4 Year 2000 Declared By Govt. Not Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing Agent by ernal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2007
Any One interested in a Clearing agent through Sea port for any Over seas Importation,Please contact Me.
Re: Clearing Agent by viperman: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
We should talk. I think you posted at the right time.
Let me have ur contact details asap.
Re: Clearing Agent by ernal(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2007
Sure,buzz me on 08054078767
cheers
Re: Clearing Agent by Aporo: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2007
@ Viperman

I am keen to engage a clearing agent for some items i am importing. My only concern however is how one can be sure that one is not dealing with scammers pretending to be clearing agents.

Viperman, having read some of your posts, i know that you have some experience in this regard. Is there a possibility that one can be scammed by agents you meet online? Will i have to part with cash at any point? What are the signs one may look out for?

I ask this question as a matter of general concern to all!
Re: Clearing Agent by viperman: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2007
Aporo, i'm not very versed with issues regarding clearing.
people who have cars for sale only give me to help them advertise on here and other places because of my wide network.
But i am trying to delve into the clearing agency area now. But one thing i am sure is that there are scammers everywhere, but how to detect them beforehand in this context i don't know about yet.
Re: Clearing Agent by Aporo: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2007
Thanks
Re: Clearing Agent by Brosgaby: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ Viperman Send me an email brosgaby@yahoo.com i will discouse about clearing agent with u !!!
Re: Clearing Agent by ernal(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
Aporo,Viperman and everyone,I suggest You can contact me and i will Give You some good link and all You have to do to be sure is do a one on one meeting with anyone you dealing with,its a rule of business,at least establish some form of physical contact and also verify the legitimacy of the person,so in case you need me to contact You,Leave me Your email address,Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Ford Scorpio 1997 Model. / Hyundai Elantra / 2003 Rav4 9ja Used:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.