Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed (1169 Views)

What Can You Do With 5k Within 28days? / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by gameova(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Evening guys. Please I need your help. My tecno F1 android phone develped some fault. It got infected by a virus. I took it for repairs and they tried flashing. But it couldn't fix it. They said it needs the panel changed. And it cost 5k. I'm pleading for someone to help me out with 5k or if there is a used smartphone anyone can give out I will appreciate but I don't have money to fix the issues if much pls. It's really stalling my hustle as I'm into graphic design and I just paid for a course reason I'm broke. I'm based in Ebonyi state.
Re: Closed by OgaTheTop2: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Do you have your pvc
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Do you have your pvc
Yes I have.
Re: Closed by OgaTheTop2: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
gameova:
Yes I have.
Good. Vote for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by gameova(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Good. Vote for a better Nigeria.
I'm actually Obedient . If u have a phone you aren't using I will be more than willing to accept. God bless u
Re: Closed by OgaTheTop2: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
gameova:
I'm actually Obedient . If u have a phone you aren't using I will be more than willing to accept. God bless u
See, we need the change for Nigerians and Nigeria. We shouldn't be going through shaiit like this. I am encouraging you and others to open sense and vote right. It starts with me....and you!

1 Like

Re: Closed by gameova(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
See, we need the change for Nigerians and Nigeria. We shouldn't be going through shaiit like this. I am encouraging you and others to open sense and vote right. It starts with me....and you!
Who are you supporting?
Re: Closed by OgaTheTop2: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
gameova:
Who are you supporting?
Better Nigerians for a better Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Closed by gameova(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Better Nigerians for a better Nigeria...
That's more like it. God bless you! Nigeria never had it this Good indeed. My pvc is ready.
Re: Closed by Attah995: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Send your account number
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Attah995:
Send your account number

Help me out sir.. God bless
3130 521 245
First Bank
Re: Closed by sonssyo: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Miracood2:

Help me out sir.. God bless

This man wetin you dey find here nah!
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Attah995:
Send your account number
Thanks sir. 30 51 32 2 9 69 first bank .
Re: Closed by Wanbissaka: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Attah995:
Send your account number
let me be the last obident fellow you help

Access bank
Re: Closed by yellowgarri2(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Attah995:
Send your account number
0701120067 access bank
Re: Closed by Kingkum: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Where is your location?

i have a tecno F1 that had lil problem with the screen and battery but the panel is still working. i even open a thread about it earlier, if you are close to me, i will give you for any amount. i need money seriously
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Kingkum:
Where is your location?

i have a tecno F1 that had lil problem with the screen and battery but the panel is still working. i even open a thread about it earlier, if you are close to me, i will give you for any amount. i need money seriously
I'm in Ebonyi state. How much? And where are you?
Re: Closed by Kingkum: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
gameova:
That is too far bro, i'm in benue state.

i don't know how to send it over to you. or do you have a way we can do it? remember that my own is follow-come which i believe will be better than the one you will get in the market
Re: Closed by Kingkum: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2022
gameova:
I can give it out at 2500? but like i said, how will it get to you cos you are far from me
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Kingkum:

I can give it out at 2500? but like i said, how will it get to you cos you are far from me
that'll be a problem. I don't have anyone in Benue. How much do u think will be waybill to Ebonyi? You have to consider that too. I don't even have the money now.
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2022
Attah995:
Send your account number
Good morning sir
Re: Closed by Kingkum: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2022
gameova:
that'll be a problem. I don't have anyone in Benue. How much do u think will be waybill to Ebonyi? You have to consider that too. I don't even have the money now.
Mention me when the money is ready. we will find a way around it. thanks
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Kingkum:

Mention me when the money is ready. we will find a way around it. thanks
okay no problem. But how will I be sure the panel is still intact?
Re: Closed by Kingkum: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2022
gameova:
okay no problem. But how will I be sure the panel is still intact?
When you get the money ready. i will use another phone and show you that the phone is working. moreover, you will not pay untill you get it. i just want to be sure that whenever i send it to you, you will have the money ready to pay.
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Kingkum:

When you get the money ready. i will use another phone and show you that the phone is working. moreover, you will not pay untill you get it. i just want to be sure that whenever i send it to you, you will have the money ready to pay.
okay till then. I'll mention you here when I'm ready.
Re: Closed by Kingkum: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2022
gameova:
okay till then. I'll mention you here when I'm ready.
OK
Re: Closed by shortIGBOman: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
gameova:

I for give you money for a new phone. But you just confirmed that, you are one of those that have been insulting people online because of Peter Obi.

I can't help anyone who doesn't wish Nigeria well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by Wanbissaka: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I for give you money for a new phone. But you just confirmed that, you are one of those that have been insulting people online because of Peter Obi.

nwanne i have always been obident. Anything for your boy?

Re: Closed by gameova(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lol go thru my post bro. I've never insulted anyone for Peter Obi. I'm just wishing for a better Nigeria. I appreciate your concern. Who then are you supporting if my choice of candidate doesn't wish Nigeria well?
Re: Closed by gameova(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Still hopefull
Re: Closed by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
You dey beg since since 2018?? shocked shocked shocked

gameova:
Evening guys. Please I need your help. My tecno F1 android phone develped some fault. It got infected by a virus. I took it for repairs and they tried flashing. But it couldn't fix it. They said it needs the panel changed. And it cost 5k. I'm pleading for someone to help me out with 5k or if there is a used smartphone anyone can give out I will appreciate but I don't have money to fix the issues if much pls. It's really stalling my hustle as I'm into graphic design and I just paid for a course reason I'm broke. I'm based in Ebonyi state. 30 51 32 2 96 9 first bank. God bless

1 Like

Re: Closed by gameova(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
9JAFULLBREED:
You dey beg since since 2018?? shocked shocked shocked

that's when I was job hunting in Lagos but no show coupled with health issues. I'm back in the village now and I'm trying to be self employed. However things won't remain like this reason I'm voting for Peter Obi come 2023. God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembered This!!!! (family MATTERS) / Help, My Relationship Is Depressing Me. I Don't Know What To Do. / Direction To Lekki Conservation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.