Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Thread Closed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Thread Closed (174 Views)

THREAD CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed by Sweetooth(f): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Thank you...
Re: Thread Closed by Sweetooth(f): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Thread Closed by Beyhiodie(m): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2022
what a way to solicit
Sweetooth:
Kindly ignore my topic, as it was for lack of words. I'm not a Muslim but right now I don't mind anymore, I would've sought for help on the Christian forum but i will be judged and no help will come still. I've tried every means possible but nothing seems to work and so I had to come here to seek help.

I'm a single mom who shoulders the responsibility of the whole family. Business hasn't been flourishing and nothing I do seems to work. My house rent had expired since May.. We've been living on grace. (Al. Lawal our caretaker has been compassionate enough) the landlord has run out of patience and had given us a 4 days grace to pay or vacate. Today is the 3rd day already...

Please.. I have no one to run to to solicit for help. The rent is 150,000 .. I don't mind a loan, I'll pay back. I've Tried loan sharks. They all declined.. I can show proof too.. please, come to my aid. I have no one else to run to

(1) (Reply)

For Your: Typesetting (english And Arabic) Photocopying (black And Colour) / The Satanic Investment / Valentine And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.