Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

delete please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / delete please (717 Views)

How to delete videos / How to delete post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete please by Kriskonnect(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
l

2 Likes

Re: delete please by Threesha(f): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let talk via DM. I have got a job for you with accommodation. Kindly note that there will be an undertaking you will sign to the effect to giving me your 3 months salary

1 Like

Re: delete please by shegzy0514(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Threesha:
Let talk via DM. I have got a job for you with accommodation. Kindly note that there will be an undertaking you will sign to the effect to giving me your 3 months salary
Also interested, have sent u a dm
Re: delete please by KingLarry04: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Haba!! Nawa , 3 months salary?? Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: delete please by Lhadhey: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Internal Auditor

Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary
• The internal Auditor is expected to ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
Job Duties
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Obtain and analyse and evaluate accounting documentation.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Ensure physical control of assets
• Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
• Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
• Develop and update internal audit manual

Qualifications / Job Competencies
• HND / Bachelor's Degree.
• 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure
• Good planning and stress management skills
• Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
• Must have the Experience of Oil & Gas downstream sector (Added Advantage)
• Must be a Chartered Accountant
• Must have ICAN Qualification.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: hradvertizer@yahoo.com using "INTERNAL AUDITOR" as the subject of the mail.
Re: delete please by Lhadhey: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Drivers
Requirements
• SSCE / HND qualification.
• 5 – 10 years cognate experience as an Personal Driver
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Must be able to drive both manual and Automatic.
• Any professional certification is a plus.
• He should have the capacity to carry out his obligations in an expert way.
• He must be very well trained.
• He should have the skill to drive.
• Must have the necessary authorization to drive.
• He should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws.
• He must have a clean driving record.
• He must be a safety conscious person.
• He must be focused confident and observant.
• Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Good verbal communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: hradvertizer@yahoo.com using “Personal Drivers” as the subject of the mail.
Re: delete please by Kriskonnect(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
KingLarry04:
Haba!! Nawa , 3 months salary?? Are you for real?
yes sir

I just want to start a work,
Re: delete please by Kriskonnect(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Threesha:

mail sent sir, Kindly reply sir.
Re: delete please by Mikedgr8(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Threesha:

For real?? Even if OP was so desperate to get a job thereby offering his first 3 months salary, do you think it’s right?? So what do you gain from enjoying the proceeds of another man’s sweat. @ OP, it’s easier said than done, the moment you realize this, the better..

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: delete please by Kriskonnect(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mikedgr8:

For real?? Even if OP was so desperate to get a job thereby offering his first 3 months salary, do you think it’s right?? So what do you gain from enjoying the proceeds of another man’s sweat. @ OP, it’s easier said than done, the moment you realize this, the better..

Shalom!

can you offer me a job? if yes do, what is this long episode for? is it your sweat?
Re: delete please by KingLarry04: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kriskonnect:

yes sir

I just want to start a work,
Bro, I can link you to an agent, you’ll only get a form and your first salary will be split into two(50/50) between you and the agent, that’s all, 3 months salary is too much guy, anybody that will accept that from you to give you a job is very wicked and greedy , so what will you feed on for 3 months? Monkey dey work baboon dey chop

1 Like

Re: delete please by Kriskonnect(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
KingLarry04:

Bro, I can link you to an agent, you’ll only get a form and your first salary will be split into two(50/50) between you and the agent, that’s all, 3 months salary is too much guy, anybody that will accept that from you to give you a job is very wicked and greedy , so what will you feed on for 3 months? Monkey dey work baboon dey chop

let strike a deal, sir all what I need is a work, a three months salary cannot be compare with a work of 10 years. mind you even government work some of them are not been paid salaries. yet they survive, I no what I am saying, if your agent can assist me I will gladly accept it
Re: delete please by KingLarry04: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kriskonnect:

let strike a deal, sir all what I need is a work, a three months salary cannot be compare with a work of 10 years. mind you even government work some of them are not been paid salaries. yet they survive, I no what I am saying, if your agent can assist me I will gladly accept it
Call me or WhatsApp 07081313499
Re: delete please by Godfavour2020: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Threesha:
If you want to help, help. Which one is taking is 3 months salary.

1 Like

Re: delete please by DaBogu: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2022
(Agriculture Sector)
1. Account officer
2. Operations manager
3. Sales representative
4. HR/Administrative officer
5. Business development officer
REQUIREMENT:
- Education: BSc/HND
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage not Compulsory
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Ability to use Ms Excel very IMPORTANT positions 1,2 and 4
- Proficiency in accounting software is a MUST for position 1
- Accommodation available

Kindly note that the requirement is compulsory, and you would not be called if you apply without having the requirement.

Qualified candidates should send cv to erhirhienancy@lafabids.com
Copy excelaxebridge@gmail.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
For inquiries 08108270851
Godfavour2020:
If you want to help, help. Which one is taking is 3 months salary.
Re: delete please by Fab21: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Honestly, I'm not happy.
Re: delete please by emoboy4u: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Hp Calculators For Cis / Pls Help Where Can I Use My Photos To Make Some Money Like Billboard Jobs / Check Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.