Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

A Simple Hack To Help Boost Your Productivity. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Simple Hack To Help Boost Your Productivity. (195 Views)

My Boss' Relationship With A Co-Worker Is Affecting Our Productivity / Being Multilingual: How This Can Help Boost Your Career / How To Use Your Talents To Increase Your Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Hack To Help Boost Your Productivity. by Folasadepitan(f): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2022
A Simple Hack To Boost Your Productivity.

30 minutes weekend is over again and Behold, it's MONDAY

Have you noticed how fast days go by?

It's almost like 24hrs has been reduced to 12hrs

Within a blink of an eye, it's morning!

Within another blink, it's night!

Before you know it....Boom the month is over

You were not able to achieve as much as you wanted that month so you carry the remaining tasks over to the next month.

Afterall we muuuueeeevvvveeee

So how can you boost your productivity?

What is that hack you can use to make sure you are able to do all that you planned for the day even if 24 hrs is now 12 hrs?

SET A DEFINITE TIME LIMIT ⏲️

Yeah, give yourself a definite time limit and be realistic about it.

Instead of saying "I must finish this task today or I won't leave here till I'm done"

Just say "I must complete this task within 30 minutes"

Again, be realistic.

Don't set a time limit that is too short, you will get discouraged.

Don't set a time limit that is too long either, you will get lazy.

Be moderate

I hope you find this helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Course In Bangalore / Professional Youtube Video Editor Needed (urgent) / Read This If You Want To Relocate To Canada And Continue Your Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.