Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Coding With Java Is Not Hard. Let Me Teach You! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Coding With Java Is Not Hard. Let Me Teach You! (193 Views)

Let Me Teach You How To Use Computer Professionally (home Computer Teacher) / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k / Google Could Owe Oracle $8.8 Billion Over Java Code In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coding With Java Is Not Hard. Let Me Teach You! by deefresh: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Have you always wanted to learn your favorite programing
language but find it hard, boring, or even confusing, get
in touch now and learn with me. I will guide you to mastery
and mentor you along the way. Will train you in an easy way!

note: mentorship in other programming languages are available
as well. Programming languages like: python, html, css, javascript, MySQL, PHP...

call: 08133997333

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coding With Java Is Not Hard. Let Me Teach You! by Obascoetubi: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
deefresh:
Have you always wanted to learn your favorite programing
language but find it hard, boring, or even confusing, get
in touch now and learn with me. I will guide you to mastery
and mentor you along the way. Will train you in an easy way!

note: mentorship in other programming languages are available
as well. Programming languages like: python, html, css, javascript, MySQL, PHP...

call: 08133997333

WHAT THEY USE CODING FOR?

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Anonymous Facebook Account In 2022 / Us Used Macbook Air 2019 For Sale / Macbook Pro (13 Inch , 2018) Touch Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.