Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Help A Brother - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help A Brother (402 Views)

MTN Users, Help A Brother Out. / If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by ticker(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
I misplaced my SIM card lately so I went to MTN office today with the SIM pack and my National ID card. Only for the representative to tell me that the SIM is registered with someone's name and it doesn't even have profile picture.

Pls kindly help a brother because I have been using this SIM for over a decade, I did both BVN and NIN enrollment with it and now MTN is telling me what I am not understanding
Re: Please Help A Brother by 4reala(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is mysterious
Re: Please Help A Brother by ticker(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
4reala:
This is mysterious
am telling you bro. I just weak
Re: Please Help A Brother by galantjoe(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
It can be possible if you lost it and waited like say 3 to 5 months before you go for welcome back. Mtn might have recycled the no

There is nothing to do. Just buy another Sim, apply to NIMC (for NIN) and NIBSS (BVN) for change of your old phone no to current one. And you will go to all your bank to change it too

It is important you change the old no

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by ticker(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ok. Kai, that's my business line.its not funny
galantjoe:
It can be possible if you lost it and waited like say 3 to 5 months before you go for welcome back. Mtn might have recycled the no

There is nothing to do. Just buy another Sim, apply to NIMC (for NIN) and NIBSS (BVN) for change of your old phone no to current one. And you will go to all your bank to change it too

It is important you change the old no
Re: Please Help A Brother by ticker(m): 4:52am On Jul 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge Lcd / About International Online Stores. / Oppo Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.