Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Help Me Answer These Questions About Gift Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Answer These Questions About Gift Cards (170 Views)

Questions About Gift Card Business From The Other Side Of The World / BAR SOAP Makers Plz Come In And Answer These Questions, Help.. / Answer These Questions Before You Take A Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Answer These Questions About Gift Cards by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello guys.

Please is there a reason why there's a high difference between the Razer gold gift cards and other mainstream gift card like itunes and amazon..

And moreso, is the Razer gold gift card easily accessible in most stores in the US. And do they cost exactly the same as the other mainstream gift cards.. as in if the Razer gold is written $200 does it sell at exactly $200 or there are hidden charges when you go to the store for procurement.

And lastly can I trade the gift card on afrtbc .com for my last question I would love to hear from someone that has been trading with the above site.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Management Agency / If You're Up To 18 Years Or In Early 20's You Need To Read This! / Batch 2: We'll Finance And Establish You In This Lucrative Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.