Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? (759 Views)

Groundnut Oil (ororo Epa) And Groundnut For Sale / Peanut/groundnut Roasting Machine / Kebbi Begins Massive Soya Beans Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm from Southwest in Nigeria, I like Beans or Groundnut farming, which one can you advise me to start from as a beginner?. And if there's anyone that know much about it, I won't mind to undergo little online training about it. Thanks
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Lama70(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Beans will be okay.

The time to plant IFE BROWN specie is second week of August or there about.

Therefore, go and start so that you can drag with ABOKI people at the end of the season.

Good luck!
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by shariff84: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Adebisi444:
I'm from Southwest in Nigeria, I like Beans or Groundnut farming, which one can you advise me to start from as a beginner?. And if there's anyone that know much about it, I won't mind to undergo little online training about it. Thanks
as a beginner,I suggest you start with groundnut.
It's always very easy to cultivate groundnut than beans.
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Sampacvelli(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2022
I'll advice you to go for beans or soybeans, you can't plant groundnut at this period of time and get max output.
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by ayshacom: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Combine the two
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2022
shariff84:
as a beginner,I suggest you start with groundnut.
It's always very easy to cultivate groundnut than beans.
Alright, thank you very much
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Sampacvelli:
I'll advice you to go for beans or soybeans, you can't plant groundnut at this period of time and get max output.
Thanks �
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2022
ayshacom:
Combine the two
I will try to practice it. Thanks
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Lama70:
Beans will be okay.

The time to plant IFE BROWN specie is second week of August or there about.

Therefore, go and start so that you can drag with ABOKI people at the end of the season.

Good luck!
When I get to the store, I should ask for IFE BROWN BEANS right?... It will be very good to drag with aboki. Thanks �
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Lama70(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Adebisi444:
When I get to the store, I should ask for IFE BROWN BEANS right?... It will be very good to drag with aboki. Thanks �

Yes... IFE as in Ile-Ife.
Be reminded that you can only get it from Agro shops where quality seeds are sold.

Good luck.
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Lama70:

Yes... IFE as in Ile-Ife.
Be reminded that you can only get it from Agro shops where quality seeds are sold.

Good luck.
Okay, thank you very much .. Do you hv any experience about beans planting??
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by emmaodet: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
I plant groundnuts and i am in south west.
Groundnut is easy to plant and farm but the headache is the harvesting so also beans but i think it is easier to get groundnut harvesters and pluckers than beans in south west.
Which area of south west are you?
Maybe we can chat offline.
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
emmaodet:
I plant groundnuts and i am in south west.
Groundnut is easy to plant and farm but the headache is the harvesting so also beans but i think it is easier to get groundnut harvesters and pluckers than beans in south west.
Which area of south west are you?
Maybe we can chat offline.
That's very good.. thank you sir. I will mail you.
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Lama70(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Adebisi444:
Okay, thank you very much .. Do you hv any experience about beans planting??

I have a huge interest but land has been my challenge.

I have friends who are wonderful at it. Where is your farm? Can we chat?
0815- 998 -8478
Re: Beans Or Groundnut Which One Is Good To Start From? by Adebisi444: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lama70:

I have a huge interest but land has been my challenge.

I have friends who are wonderful at it. Where is your farm? Can we chat?
0815- 998 -8478
Okay, I will message you

(1) (Reply)

Make Unexpected Profit Doin Catfish Farming: / How To Feed Your Fish Well / Which Wheat Color Sorter Manufacturer Is Popular In China?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.