Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Please Which Of These Rules Did I Break? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Which Of These Rules Did I Break? (240 Views)

Popular Tanzania Blogging Site Shuts Down Due To Tough New Rules / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 4000+ / How Did I Skyrocketed My Blog Traffic From 440 Views To 3000+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Of These Rules Did I Break? by Nuclearact: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
I created a thread couple of days ago about helping people to get an Adsense account but it was deleted or at least I can find it anywhere else again.

So, I assumed I must have broken one of Nairaland's rules and I will like to know which one. I was re-reading them and it seems it might have been one or both of these two.

1.) Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.

2.) Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

Is it that I can't offer such a service or is it that I included my email in it?

Should I create a new thread with the same service and direct people to my profile where I should put my email or and number?

(1) (Reply)

Top Best Blog To Get Latest News And Updates / Workspace Table For Sale / 3 Hot Udemy Courses For Grab, 100% Off, Hurry Up!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.