Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

If You Can Teach Any Of These Techs And Computing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Can Teach Any Of These Techs And Computing (263 Views)

An Ict And Computing Instructor Needed / Nail Techs And Pedicurist Wanted / Vacancies For Ict And Computing Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Teach Any Of These Techs And Computing by exellentbuy: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Helloo!!

If you can teach any of the below listed, then send me a mail. I have a good offer for you.

HTML5, CSS and JavaScript.

If you have good knowledge of .NET, PHP, Python, AngularJS, C#,

If you can do any of this PC Repairs or Phone Repairs.

If you can teach graphics using photoshop or Adobe AfterEffect.

If you can teach digital photography.

If you an handle any of the listed then send me a mail to:
excellentrus2@outlook.com

Please include your phone number so we can reach you.

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Makeup Influencers / Urgent Vacancy - TV Presenter Needed In Lagos / Are U Earning Money Online With Your Phone Pls Enter And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.