Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Computer Coding (programming With Python) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Coding (programming With Python) (234 Views)

COMPUTER /CODING TEACHER Is Urgently Needed / AI, Robotics, Coding, Programming / Five Reasons Why Your kids Need A Coding/programming Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Coding (programming With Python) by dairoiyiola: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
COMPUTER CODING (PROGRAMMING WITH PYTHON)
Are you interested in learning computer programming in Python and Java script from an expert and a remote programmer from Nigeria?. getting connected abroad and earning salaries in foreign currency. I am a certified programmer and ICT instructor.
Qualification to be a programmer
1. Just ability to read and write.
2. Interest and determination,
Start your programming career with me and glorify God for ever. I will take you through a step after the other .Spend a little token and become a great programmer, I just meant to help.
It costs hundreds of thousands to learn programming out there but i promise to see you through. This project is for everybody (students/adult. old and young ). I am in need of just 20 people to start with and after that i shall close the door. Hurry up by charting me up on whatsapp : 08037348846. To join my whatsapp group and start learning.Programming is very interesting when you have a good instructor and mentor that will take you through from A-Z.

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Apply For The UK Chevening Scholarship 2023/2024 / Top 10 Business School For MBA In Africa / United Nations 2023 Nippon Foundation Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.