Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE (3995 Views)

Company Drivers Needed In KUWAIT!! / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Hi guys,for people who wld like to work in kuwait,Kuwait is hard to enter compared to Uae,Qatar,bahrain,Saudi etc,You can go throu an agency if they are legit,but if u can wait,just like me..you can go to any legit sites,Hotels,Hospitals,schools etc..You can apply and if they want u,they will process everythin for u,Only fake jobs and scammers will ask money from u,its not a magic,thats how i got to kuwait,it takes time but its real and u have nothin to loose,just make use of the internet to keep applying here and there..Forget about rumours about gcc countries,Lifes good here,many nationals dey here,even Americans dey here,many into teaching jobs cos its lucrative..All the best guys..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by squash47(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2022
You people have started looking for those to use as slaves....post more details of the Man who needs the equipment. Let's see if we can trust you or not.
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by overflow1: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
tundepy:
Hi guys,Am new on nairaland,i had to watch youtube now to learn how to post..i am based here in kuwait ,someone ,actually a kuwaiti man needs like 4 to5 guys who knows about breathing set equipments,according to him, he prefers nigerians,tried to contact some people working in oil and gas,petrol chemical industries and few from fire stations as well...many dont know how to use it ,others are scared to work in kuwait,you can help someone please..sorry 4 my english oo grin
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by Zanzibar1: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
tundepy:
keep wasting your time,marriot hotel brougth me here,2016..im sure marriot used my 2 kidneys already grin forget about the dumb maid stories u here online...many nationals are here..stop being naive..for your info,the man will sponsor everythin..incase u want to call it a scam...ill delete the post if thers too much insult,,just wanna help ..

Try and understand people are trying to avoid stories that touch. You can't blame people for raising questions
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
I know bro, anything about Arabs is either slavery or using ones kidney,the most important thing is to travel here in legit way, many are here into drugs and prostitutions especially African girls, no paper, no valid visa, etc pity them tho cos that's not life,my experience here in Kuwait for 8 years hasn't changed, no one even have time, just work and home, I no dey go out or put my eyes for stuff here..As for the breathing set technician, the man only told me about it, like if I can get him an expert in that field, and has to be credible.. He's working in a petrol chemical industry and has his own company, selling safety equipments..
Zanzibar1:

Try and understand people are trying to avoid stories that touch. You can't blame people for raising questions
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
tundepy:
I know bro, anything about Arabs is either slavery or using ones kidney,the most important thing is to travel here in legit way, many are here into drugs and prostitutions especially African girls, no paper, no valid visa, etc pity them tho cos that's not life,my experience here in Kuwait for 8 years hasn't changed, no one even have time, just work and home, I no dey go out or put my eyes for stuff here..As for the breathing set technician, the man only told me about it, like if I can get him an expert in that field, and has to be credible.. He's working in a petrol chemical industry and has his own company, selling safety equipments..

What do you do in Kuwait?
What will it cost move?
Will the man sponsor all expenses?
And why does he prefer Nigerians? To pay lesser?
You have a mail or WhatsApp?
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by schoolboymatt(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
I know a guy, how do I contact you?
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
I DELETED THE POST BRO,CANT FIND ANYONE,MANY WANTS TO GO AND LEARN IT,BESIDES I TOLD THE MAN I CANT FIND ANYONE
schoolboymatt:
I know a guy, how do I contact you?
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
I DELETED THE POST BRO,CANT FIND ANYONE,MANY WANTS TO GO AND LEARN IT,BESIDES I TOLD THE MAN I CANT FIND ANYONE
oluwafreshkid:

What do you do in Kuwait?
What will it cost move?
Will the man sponsor all expenses?
And why does he prefer Nigerians? To pay lesser?
You have a mail or WhatsApp?
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
tundepy:
Oh, OK
What do you do there?
What will it cost to migrate there?
What's foreigners security like?
Won't mind a whatsapp contact too
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Working in alshaya group,logistics..like i mention in my post,i dont know much about agencies,i never used one before,lifes good here,kuwait is a small country,foreigners are more than the locals..
oluwafreshkid:

Oh, OK
What do you do there?
What will it cost to migrate there?
What's foreigners security like?
Won't mind a whatsapp contact too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
tundepy:
Working in alshaya group,logistics..like i mention in my post,i dont know much about agencies,i never used one before,lifes good here,kuwait is a small country,foreigners are more than the locals..

No, not agencies.
How did you migrate?
With administrative skills, what are the prospects?
Work visa possible by companies from home here?
Any pointers are welcomed

1 Like

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by KingAzubuike(f): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Avoid these Arab countries. You'll regret it.
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by Lanty01(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2022
A building engineer, plus i'm good with Autocad drafting skill. Kindly shere job vacancies relating to this field when you come across one
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by schoolboymatt(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
tundepy:

Too bad. This guy in particular knows it. He studied science laboratory technology.

1 Like

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by freshiest(m): 4:09am On Aug 28, 2022
tundepy:
Hi guys,for people who wld like to work in kuwait,Kuwait is hard to enter compared to Uae,Qatar,bahrain,Saudi etc,You can go throu an agency if they are legit,but if u can wait,just like me..you can go to any legit sites,Hotels,Hospitals,schools etc..You can apply and if they want u,they will process everythin for u,Only fake jobs and scammers will ask money from u,its not a magic,thats how i got to kuwait,it takes time but its real and u have nothin to loose,just make use of the internet to keep applying here and there..Forget about rumours about gcc countries,Lifes good here,many nationals dey here,even Americans dey here,many into teaching jobs cos its lucrative..All the best guys..
your cell line pls, I want to contact you

1 Like

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
+96565994682 quote author=freshiest post=116126422] your cell line pls, I want to contact you[/quote]
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
just like how many nationals in saudi,uae,qatar bahrain,kuwait ect are regretting,even me i dey regret kuawit grin,btw which one u don travel to before,share your experience
KingAzubuike:
Avoid these Arab countries. You'll regret it.
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by KingAzubuike(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
tundepy:
just like how many nationals in saudi,uae,qatar bahrain,kuwait ect are regretting,even me i dey regret kuawit grin,btw which one u don travel to before,share your experience
I've been to 7 countries in Europe. Not like you wey go carry leg enter Arab country where dem go pipe your anal canal. Anybody wey go Kuwait na definitely gay .

1 Like

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
yes dem don pipe my anal too grin,anything else?im in wrong kuwait
KingAzubuike:

I've been to 7 countries in Europe. Not like you wey go carry leg enter Arab country where dem go pipe your anal canal. Anybody wey go Kuwait na definitely gay .

4 Likes

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
still waitin for yourmore gibberish,cos i was expectin something meaninful why peoeple should avoid kuwait,btw take it cool bro,i no be your problem in life,no be me fustrate u grin
KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by Chukwulevi: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello bro, thanks for the analysis but please how can your contact wanna ask other questions bro
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by Talktalk2022: 1:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Lies
Most of you just come online to lie . Which 7 countries lol . Do you even have a passport?

KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by timagentms: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chukwulevi:
Hello bro, thanks for the analysis but please how can your contact wanna ask other questions bro

Just forget about it because this op will not tell you or give you any clue.
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by Nigeriaiscasted: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Op drop more information and ignore the naysayers.

Many of us are interested if you are real indeed. A real person ignores naysayers. A fake person argues with them. No risk no surrender
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by FxMasterz: 3:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Talktalk2022:
Lies
Most of you just come online to lie . Which 7 countries lol . Do you even have a passport?

This is a renown Nairaland scammer. Everyone run!

Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by saysugar(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2023
I need job brother anywhere am ready to relocate
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by youngsahito(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
tundepy:
For how long have you been in the country?
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2023
youngsahito:
For how long have you been in the country?
not long, just 2017
Re: JOBS IN KUWAIT,HOW I GT THERE by tundepy(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2023
+96565994682
Chukwulevi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Test Gatecrashers Are Dumb / Econnect Nigeria, Revolution / How Can I Register To Be A NECO Examiner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.