Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. (1088 Views)

Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by IbokPatrick(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
The beautiful snake was probably looking for a warm place to rest for the night.

We had to release it back to the wild for the safety of our neighbour's fowls grin grin grin grin grin

I hope it comes back though.

3 Likes

Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by Prudoh(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
It will soon hit FP
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by HarlequinLekex: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
IbokPatrick:
The beautiful snake was probably looking for a warm place to rest for the night.

We had to release it back to the wild for the safety of our neighbour's fowls grin grin grin grin grin

How did u provide warm for it
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by IbokPatrick(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
How did u provide warm for it

Allowing it to sleep in the kitchen.

PS.
We use firewood

1 Like

Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by HarlequinLekex: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Ball snake indeed
Op,how were you able to know the name for this particular snake.I hate snakes i would have killed it se fi ni
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by IbokPatrick(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Ball snake indeed
Op,how were you able to know the name for this particular snake.I hate snakes i would have killed it se fi ni

I follow Simon Keys of Snake In The City.
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by NoQualmz: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2022
This someone’s future waist belt and designers leather shoe.
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by HarlequinLekex: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2022
IbokPatrick:

pls,explain,Meaning?
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by IbokPatrick(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
pls,explain,Meaning?

It's a TV series.
The man Simon Keys and his girlfriend catch snakes in Durban, SA and release them into the wild.
They charge $6 - $10 per a snake.

You can watch it on CH 182 DSTV (NatGeo Wild)

1 Like

Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by LogicBomb8: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2022

Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by FatherBona: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
pls,explain,Meaning?

You no get cable Tv for house abi?!?

Even GoTv you no get grin

Well done o

Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by rumenase(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
IbokPatrick:

if to say I get money I for dash you o

1 Like

Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by Michelle70(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
thank God e no bite u
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by Michelle70(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
IbokPatrick:

i follow it too.
Simon and his gf deh try sha
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by Michelle70(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
FatherBona:

You no get cable Tv for house abi?!?

Even GoTv you no get grin

Well done o
no be everybody get time for screen, i never sub my cable for 3months now cos i feel its a waste of time
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by HarlequinLekex: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
no be everybody get time for screen, i never sub my cable for 3months now cos i feel its a waste of time
Leave FatherBona alone he is only trying to get attention with rude answer to question not directed to him.
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by FatherBona: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Leave FatherBona alone he is only trying to get attention with rude answer to question not directed to him.

grin grin grin grin
Re: This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. by kals4luv990(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Michelle70:
i follow it too.
Simon and his gf deh try sha
those niggas dey scare me
How dey calmly catch d snakes nd put inside a sack bag is just something else

(1) (Reply)

xx / My Full Borebor Puppy 6 Weeks Old 75000 / Excellent Boerboel Puppies Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.