Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Full Stack Web Developer Job Vacancy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Full Stack Web Developer Job Vacancy (286 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? / Full Stack Software Developer Job @ Albert & May , Lagos / Where Do You Start From, To Become A Full Stack Developer?here Is My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Stack Web Developer Job Vacancy by techguress1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vigoplace is hiring a Full Stack Web Developer

Location - 100% Remote
Monthly Salary - up to 500K (depending on experience)

RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain new front-end and back-end features in our services applications, designing for quality, reliability, and operational excellence
- Provide technical customer support as needed
- Work with teams to deliver technology projects on time and within budget, and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Be willing to learn and try out new technologies quickly

EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Full-stack web application developer with 4+ years of experience
- Strong problem solver and communicator
Highly intelligent, curious, and willing to learn new skills
- Persistent and detail-oriented
- Committed to working with teams and ensuring their success
- Solid experience with API design and documentation

TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Design- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Javascript, Jquery, React
Server - NodeJs, ExpressJs, PHP
Cloud Infrastructure- AWS, Heroku, Digital Ocean
Database - Mysql, Redis
Real-time event library - Socket.io

Send your application and CV to admin.place@vigoplace.com

1 Like

Re: Full Stack Web Developer Job Vacancy by elder1002: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Las las i make am..

Jeje we go make am.

Thesame Peter Obi campained under APGA in 2003 a party of less than a year after creation, He won, someone else was sworn in, he went to court, and after 3 years he won and became governor, then was inpeached after 6months for 'saving money without approval�' went to court and won, oh THE ONLY GOVERNOR WHOSE PARTY DIDNT HAVE ANYONE IN SATE ASSEMBLY, yet he was the best Anambra ever had. the only governor to leave over 500million dollars in state account and a 20 year bond foe the state worth 100million dollars today and still growing, OMOOO

(1) (Reply)

Tech Website For Sale / How Much Shall I Charge My Client For A Complete Wordpress Woocommerce Website / Please, Bloggers, Kindly Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.