Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out (2121 Views)

How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / What Is Metaforce And How You Can Make Millions Of Dollars / How to Make More Than 1 Million Naira Before August, 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hello! I believe you are reading this because you will really love to know how to make millions of naira before the year runs out. I will not bore you with excessive talk, we will delve into it right away. Where una dey see this money? oya come make I show you!

My name is Olawale and Forex Trading is one of the major things I do to make money. It is safe to describe me as " a seasoned professional trader" and I've made good money for myself and a number of people as well. If you will allow me, I want to help you make millions before the year runs out. I'm not inviting you to an investment scheme that promises to pay you some sort of ROI , as a matter of fact, I will not collect a dime from you until you begin to make good money. So, take a deep breath and let's talk about what exactly potentially makes you these millions.

HOW YOU WILL MAKE THIS MONEY?

It doesn't matter if you don't know anything about Forex Trading. All that matters is your will to make good money for yourself. You will be making money by leveraging on the services and products Prop companies offer and my support. In the simplest term, a Prop company is a company that provides funds for Forex traders to trade with. Some Prop companies can even fund a good trader with as much as 1million dollars and the good thing is all the risk of trading with that heavy money hangs on the neck of the prop companies only. That been said, Prop companies are into the business to make profits. Therefore, they don't just entrust their monies into the hands of anybody. They will evaluate you, you have to prove you can make them profits.

Most traders fail the evaluation process hence they never get the portfolio from the Prop company. This is where I first come in with my expertise, I will undergo the evaluation process for you and you will make it through. After passing the evaluation, you will be given the financial portfolio to trade with and I come in again to trade for you and a monthly 10% profit on your portfolio is guaranteed.

A Little Illustration

There are several Prop Companies out there, but I personally prefer FTMO.

The least portfolio FTMO offers is that of 10,000dollars

FTMO splits profits with you @90%—10%. 90% for you

If I trade with the 10,000dollars portfolio, a minimum of 10% monthly profit is guaranteed

10% of 10,000dollars = 1,000dollars

FTMO pays you 90% of 1000dollars= 900dollars

So on the least portfolio , you will make nothing less than 900dollars monthly and that equivalent in Naira is about 550,000naira monthly. This means on a portfolio of 20,000dollars, you will be hitting nothing less than 1.1million naira. Imagine a portfolio of 100,000dollars, you will be doing a minimum of 5.5million naira monthly. It's as straight forward as this.

You could also do your calculations using the figures of your preferred Prop Company. I used FTMO figures because that's the company I use and I'm sure of their figures.

WRAP UP

So my friend, it's such a golden opportunity to make good money. Trading with Prop companies has really helped me and if you think it can help you as well or you'd love to enquire more about some things I said on this thread, you can reach out to me on the phone number in the 5seconds video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfVmZTLYgUQ
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Let's move!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Keep moving!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by macaranta(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
BriskhoffBox:
Keep moving!

How are you funding your account from Nigeria?
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2022
macaranta:

If what you mean is how to pay for the challenge in Nigeria, a digital dollar card like barter will do. Normal Nigerian cards were working well before until lately.
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by macaranta(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

If what you mean is how to pay for the challenge in Nigeria, a digital dollar card like barter will do. Normal Nigerian cards were working well before until lately.

Okay will research on those.

Is it the barter you use? Do you have other recommendations as I have been looking for ways to pay for an ftmo account since.
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2022
macaranta:

Okay will research on those.

Is it the barter you use? Do you have other recommendations as I have been looking for ways to pay for an ftmo account since.

Yes I use Barter. Flutterwave barter is very good
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by macaranta(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

Yes I use Barter. Flutterwave barter is very good

Checked the reviews, looked really bad. Also the international payment side seems to be nonfunctional for now. Please confirm.
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by letitrainnow(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2022
This is lovely.
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
macaranta:

Checked the reviews, looked really bad. Also the international payment side seems to be nonfunctional for now. Please confirm.

I've never had any issues with barter before. I've made several international payments with it
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Another one!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Get that mulla!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let's roll it
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
More of it!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Still on going
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let's get the mulla!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by SavageResponse(m): 2:17am On Sep 26, 2022
letitrainnow:
This is lovely.

What is so lovely about it? sad

How did you arrive at this conclusion when you have never benefited from it?
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by SavageResponse(m): 2:23am On Sep 26, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

I've never had any issues with barter before. I've made several international payments with it

So what's stopping you from making the payment yourself so you can trade in your own name you cunning little fellow? angry
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by SavageResponse(m): 2:36am On Sep 26, 2022
macaranta:

For your info there is an important aspect which this guy has conveniently forgotten to tell you!

Before you can use the funds of a prop firm to trade you need to pay a registration fee which also serves as a security deposit or collateral which will not be refunded to you once you loose an amount that is equivalent to it while trading.

For instance they will ask you to deposit $500 as security before you even start trading with their funds, if for any reason you loose up to $500 your access to the trading account will be suspended immediately!

This guy is trying to avoid this risk that's the main reason why he's looking for someone else to open the account and pay the security deposit!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by macaranta(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

For your info there is an important aspect which this guy has conveniently forgotten to tell you!

Before you can use the funds of a prop firm to trade you need to pay a registration fee which also serves as a security deposit or collateral which will not be refunded to you once you loose an amount that is equivalent to it while trading.

For instance they will ask you to deposit $500 as security before you even start trading with their funds, if for any reason you loose up to $500 your access to the trading account will be suspended immediately!

This guy is trying to avoid this risk that's the main reason why he's looks for someone else to open the account and pay the deposit!

OH I see.

Tho I've gotten the solution. A relative in the US paid for me. Currently on the challenge now. Fingers crossed.
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by RoyalRumble1(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2022
BriskhoffBox:
Still on going
Please when explaining next time, make sure to explain everything both the advantages and disadvantages.

You just sounded like forex trading is one easy business venture where you just enter and start cashing out.

What about the risk and the necessity of learning it first?
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 6:28am On Sep 27, 2022
SavageResponse:

So what's stopping you from making the payment yourself so you can trade in your own name you cunning little fellow? angry

And who told you I've not done that? Anybody that offers a help without collecting a dime from you is cunning. Bros! It's the only reason you're poor and will remain poor. Anyways thanks for your comments, it makes the thread go viral
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2022
SavageResponse:

This guy is trying to avoid this risk that's the main reason why he's looking for someone else to open the account and pay the security deposit!

Why your blood dey hot guy? Have you eaten? I asked interested folks to chat me up to know more about what I posted. Nothing less than 60people have messaged me from nairaland since then and when I broke it down to them completely, more than 50people lost interest, did I put a gun to their head to get it done? It's not a do or die affair now. Why you wan kill yourself? Poverty has done enough to you, rest small abeg!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2022
RoyalRumble1:
Please when explaining next time, make sure to explain everything both the advantages and disadvantages.

You just sounded like forex trading is one easy business venture where you just enter and start cashing out.

What about the risk and the necessity of learning it first?

There are 1million and one things I could say about Forex and prop funds. It's not possible I say it all with a single post. That is why I asked interested folks to chat me up to know more. In the process of having a proper conversation, I'll break everything down, answer every question and as to Forex Trading not being easy, that is relative bro, we all have different stories.

That being said, thank you for your sincere comments
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2022
macaranta:

OH I see.

Tho I've gotten the solution. A relative in the US paid for me. Currently on the challenge now. Fingers crossed.

Thank God! At least here is someone who enquired a bit from me. He's taking the challenge on his own. I never bugged him once, all I did was answer his questions.
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by SavageResponse(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

Why your blood dey hot guy? Have you eaten? I asked interested folks to chat me up to know more about what I posted. Nothing less than 60people have messaged me from nairaland since then and when I broke it down to them completely, more than 50people lost interest, did I put a gun to their head to get it done? It's not a do or die affair now. Why you wan kill yourself? Poverty has done enough to you, rest small abeg!

See who is calling another person poor? grin

Don't even let me start with you!

If you were not hungry then you should be able to pay $1,000 deposit to the prop firm out of your own pocket, but instead you came here to pretend you were helping people when in actual fact your mission is to gamble with their money!

You would not have disclosed the additional risks involved to them if not that I called you out.

Fifth rate forex trader forming professional trader! grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by SavageResponse(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

There are 1million and one things I could say about Forex and prop funds. It's not possible I say it all with a single post. That is why I asked interested folks to chat me up to know more. In the process of having a proper conversation, I'll break everything down, answer every question and as to Forex Trading not being easy, that is relative bro, we all have different stories.

That being said, thank you for your sincere comments

Yes there are a million and one things to be said about forex and prop firms but you conveniently forgot to mention the most important thing a person who is putting down his hard earned money for you to trade on his behalf needs to know.

I wish I could deliver a 3,000 watt e-slap on your face right now! angry
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2022
SavageResponse:

Yes there are a million and one things to be said about forex and prop firms but you conveniently forgot to mention the most important thing a person who is putting down his hard earned money for you to trade on his behalf needs to know.

I wish I could deliver a 3,000 watt e-slap on your face right now! angry

Poor men dey quick Vex and it's normal for them to violent. Now that I did not mention all those things you claimed are the most important in the post, has it emptied anybody's pocket? In you trying to prove that you know one thing or the other, you are just parading your gullibility in the most ignominious way.

Because it's not possible for anybody to wanna do this and not get the rest of the information. Will chatting me up to get the rest of the info empty their account. Bro, your brain needs an update, if you think you can troll me with cheap data, you dey deceive yourself. Send in more comments, I need this thread to trend
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2022
SavageResponse:

See who is calling another person poor? grin

Don't even let me start with you!

If you were not hungry then you should be able to pay $1,000 deposit to the prop firm out of your own pocket, but instead you came here to pretend you were helping people when in actual fact your mission is to gamble with their money!

You would not have disclosed the additional risks involved to them if not that I called you out.

Fifth rate forex trader forming professional trader! grin
Bro, I understand your plight, It's called the "Naija Thunder" e don fire you well well sote every little thing provokes you and gives no room for you to see beyond your present predicament. Sorry for your present and future loss.

I'd excuse your stupidity and correct you a little bit.you don't need to have 1000dollars to register for a prop challenge and it's just so glaring you are a mad dog trying to spread your incurable disease. In 1 comment you said 500dollars and in another it's 1000dollars and you were just wrong for both.

I have 2personal prop accounts with FTMO for your information and a poor man like you hardly understands what it means to have multiple streams of income so you can never understand why I do what I do.

I'm expecting your response please. Let's help this thread trend, I love you bro!
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by SavageResponse(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

Bro, I understand your plight, It's called the "Naija Thunder" e don fire you well well sote every little thing provokes you and gives no room for you to see beyond your present predicament. Sorry for your present and future loss.

I'd excuse your stupidity and correct you a little bit.you don't need to have 1000dollars to register for a prop challenge and it's just so glaring you are a mad dog trying to spread your incurable disease. In 1 comment you said 500dollars and in another it's 1000dollars and you were just wrong for both.

I have 2personal prop accounts with FTMO for your information and a poor man like you hardly understands what it means to have multiple streams of income so you can never understand why I do what I do.

I'm expecting your response please. Let's help this thread trend, I love you bro !

It's another person's money that you want to put on the line while chasing your multiple streams of income, yeye dey smell!

Please don't love me, I'm straight I don't swing in that directions! angry
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by SavageResponse(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2022
BriskhoffBox:

Poor men dey quick Vex and it's normal for them to violent. Now that I did not mention all those things you claimed are the most important in the post, has it emptied anybody's pocket? In you trying to prove that you know one thing or the other, you are just parading your gullibility in the most ignominious way.

Because it's not possible for anybody to wanna do this and not get the rest of the information. Will chatting me up to get the rest of the info empty their account. Bro, your brain needs an update, if you think you can troll me with cheap data, you dey deceive yourself. Send in more comments, I need this thread to trend

This one pain am die grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Millions Of Naira Before The Year Runs Out by BriskhoffBox: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=SavageResponse post=117047745]

It's another person's money that you want to put on the line while chasing your multiple streams of income, yeye dey smell!

Please don't love me, I'm straight I don't swing in that directions!

If you don't know how to use other people's money and time, you will never get wealthy. I know this is too deep for your brain to absorb. Thank you so much for calling me out because the kind of traffic I've received on my WhatsApp from nairaland as a result of your stupidity is amazing.

I'm awaiting another stupid response from you....cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Can Make You Rich / Nigerian Banks Has Crashed / Investment Opportunity. 100% ROI. With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.