Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Much Is Plot Of Land In EPE? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Is Plot Of Land In EPE? (294 Views)

Food Security: Sanwo-olu Flags Off Construction Of Biggest Logistics Hub In Epe / Half Plot Of Land With Foundation For Sale At A Well Developed Area / Best Offer So Far - Plot Of Genuine Land At # 300,000 And More In Hot Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Plot Of Land In EPE? by Tecwanhero(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Land for sale in Epe. if you have between #400k - #1M, then you'll be getting a plot of land in EPE in a very good location.

Epe is a fast developing area in Lagos State. There is good land mass that will accommodate industrialization in the coming years. That means your return on investment will be huge in a few years time - nothing less than 200%.

They can be suitable for farm land in Epe, residential and commercial purposes.

If you're asking is Epe is a good place to buy land, the answer is YES!
If you want to make some good money with Landing banking, then consider buying some acres in Epe - I have the best location for you.

Whether you have heard of Alaro city Epe, or Ketu Epe, I have land for you just by expressway, close to 4 higher institutions. We are developing something huge for our Investors at Adunni and Queens court Estate at Audacia. These are some of our Estates; we are part of the best Estates in Epe.

Don't go far looking for land agent in Epe..

Cos I boldly present to you the offer of your queens court Estate, going for #700K (500 sqm) right now. The land in demand and prices are going up.

We have in Adunni estate, 450 sqm going for #1.8M, and 600 sqm going for #2.4M only.

Beautiful thing about our Estate is, we have a flexible payment plan for you. You can spread your payment.
For 6 months - 1 year.

But I always advise you to pay outright (0 - 3 months) if you have it.

Contact me today to buy your own share of the future of for EPE

CaLL / Chat NOW

You can book for inspection

AKIN EMMANUEL
@Akintech_cr

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Challenging Road Construction / Best Gray Hair Dye Brand - Generation Klean / How's Light Condition In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.