Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

A Question JW Cannot Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question JW Cannot Answer (6309 Views)

Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2022
We all know that JW's claim to know scriptures and they brag about lecturing other Christians in the scriptures. Unfortunately, there is a question I've been asking them on the bible they have avoided touching like plague. I later realized why they wouldn't answer the question: because the Watchtower Organisation seem not to have provided answers for them. Hence their fear of making statements that has not been officially sanctioned.

It started a few days ago when I gave a woman (A Jehovah's witness) a lift in my vehicle. I started preaching salvation in Christ to her and one thing led to another so that we had to read extracts from the book Revelation chapters 5, 6 and 7.

This JW woman says ALL the events relating to the opening of the SIX seals in Rev 5 have ALL taken place.
I therefore want to know
1. Is this your official JW position?
2. When did the events of the opening of the seals take place?

This led to a question she could NOT answer.

I've checked online for their commentary on Rev6 to no avail.

Summary:
The area of my question is about your DOCTRINE and UNDERSTANDING of Revelation Chapter 6 speaking of the six SEALS. Are the events ALREADY fulfilled or NOT?

MaxInDHouse
Janosky
Cornelboy

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by AntiChristian: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Confusion 101

2 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:
We all know that JW's claim to know scriptures and they brag about lecturing other Christians in the scriptures. Unfortunately, there is a question I've been asking them on the bible they have avoided touching like plague. I later realized why they wouldn't answer the question: because the Watchtower Organisation seem not to have provided answers for them. Hence their fear of making statements that has not been officially sanctioned.

It started a few days ago when I gave a woman (A Jehovah's witness) a lift in my vehicle. I started preaching salvation in Christ to her and one thing led to another so that we had to read extracts from the book Revelation chapters 5, 6 and 7.

This JW woman says ALL the events relating to the opening of the SIX seals in Rev 5 have ALL taken place.
I therefore want to know

Summary:
The area of my question is about your DOCTRINE and UNDERSTANDING of Revelation Chapter 6 speaking of the six SEALS. Are the events ALREADY fulfilled or NOT?
MaxInDHouse
Janosky
Cornelboy

TenQ:
Cc: cornelboy
But the Jehovah's witness organisation have their own GOVERNMENT, don't they?
MaxInDHouse:

The difference between the government in JW and other governments.
JW government don't use weapons to intimidate their subjects rather we submitted to them willingly due to their presentation that's based on Bible truth.
JW government aren't elected (though they were in times past before God's Holy Spirit taught them that such system is worldly) they are anointed/chosi by God's Holy Spirit now.
JW government taught all their subjects never to defend anything except the truth from God's word so weapons aren't needed.
JW government don't discriminate so members are from different races throughout the earth as they love God's word.
JW government don't trust in their ability to make things better rather they believe and taught all their members to believe in God's Kingdom.

Do you concur to the above presentation that only JWs are working towards God's Kingdom?

Their government is a global government that's working out LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} in the gathering of imperfect humans that has come out of the former earth (faithless humans) and they're gradually forming a New Earth where they all have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} based on what their government (New heavens) has taught them {Hebrews 13:7,17} and today they have resolved all their racial disparities among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons, they have vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman and as for military services they're all saying GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That's what millions of obedient people from different races throughout the earth SAW that drew us to the organization.

So do you agree that this group is worshiping the true God in SPIRIT and TRUTH? John 4:24

Your question has a lot to do with the above question so your response to this simple question and unless you respond accordingly you're not ready for the answer to what you're hungrily asking! Amos 8:11 wink

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by Righthussle: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

I therefore want to know

Summary:

MaxInDHouse
Janosky
Cornelboy

So as a young Nigerian, with all that is happening in Nigeria now, your problem is Revelation Chapter 6 and the six SEALS ?

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Righthussle:

So as a young Nigerian, with all that is happening in Nigeria now, your problem is Revelation Chapter 6 and the six SEALS ?
Knowledge gives wisdom.
I invest in ALL kinds of knowledge for my edification: not just the scriptures.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Righthussle:

So as a young Nigerian, in this current Nigeria, your problem is Revelation Chapter 6 and the six SEALS ?
We really appreciate people like him because a wise man once said:

“Stop storing up for yourselves treasures on the earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal. Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

It's like he doesn't treasure the things others treasure but still arrogance is what i want him to let go so as to gain godly wisdom if he truly desire it! smiley
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you concur to the above presentation that only JWs are working towards God's Kingdom?

Their government is a global government that's working out LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} in the gathering of imperfect humans that has come out of the former earth (faithless humans) and they're gradually forming a New Earth where they all have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} based on what their government (New heavens) has taught them {Hebrews 13:7,17} and today they have resolved all their racial disparities among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons, they have vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman and as for military services they're all saying GOODBYE! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That's what millions of obedient people from different races throughout the earth SAW that drew us to the organization.

So do you agree that this group is worshiping the true God in SPIRIT and TRUTH? John 4:24

Your question has a lot to do with the above question so your response to this simple question and unless you respond accordingly you're not ready for the answer to what you're hungrily asking! Amos 8:11 wink

See example of evasive manoeuvre. The question I asked is NOT about governments. It is about JW understanding of Rev 6.

Are the Six Seals already opened?

The answer is either YES or NO!

4 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

See example of evasive manoeuvre. The question I asked is NOT about governments. It is about JW understanding of Rev 6.

The answer is either YES or NO!

MaxInDHouse:

We really appreciate people like him because a wise man once said:

“Stop storing up for yourselves treasures on the earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal. Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

It's like he doesn't treasure the things others treasure but still arrogance is what i want him to let go so as to gain godly wisdom if he truly desire it! smiley

Do you want to learn?
You have to do exactly what your teacher says or you keep what you know and ignore the teacher!

So i ask you again:

With what i've taught you so far regarding the government of this world and Jesus' system of rule practiced among his earthly subjects, have you agreed that JWs are worshiping the true God in SPIRIT and TRUTH?

Your response to this will help you a lot to understand what you're asking but if you're not ready then let's call it a day because today is my field service day and many are out there waiting to see me so we can consider the Bible together! Malachi 3:16 smiley
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you want to learn?
You have to do exactly what your teacher says or you keep what you know and ignore the teacher!

So i ask you again:

With what i've taught you so far regarding the government of this world and Jesus' system of rule practiced among his earthly subjects, have you agreed that JWs are worshiping the true God in SPIRIT and TRUTH?

Your response to this will help you a lot to understand what you're asking but if you're not ready then let's call it a day because today is my field service day and many are out there waiting to see me so we can consider the Bible together! Malachi 3:16 smiley
1. I have NOT asked you to teach me ANYTHING: I have simply asked you a Question of your opinion or understanding
2. I sincerely and honestly believe you don't intend to answer my question if I answer your question in the yellow highlight when I answer your question (because you already know my answer)

3. If you can guarantee that Irrespective of what my response to your question in highlight is, you will give an answer to the question

then I will proceed to answer it according to my true conscience.

Otherwise, I will take it as a ploy to evade answering the simple question because your governing body has not yet provided you of the memory script to recite.

Over to you!
Your commitment is needed!

5 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

1. I have NOT asked you to teach me ANYTHING: I have simply asked you a Question of your opinion or understanding
2. I sincerely and honestly believe you don't intend to answer my question if I answer your question in the yellow highlight when I answer your question (because you already know my answer)

3. If you can guarantee that Irrespective of what my response to your question in highlight is, you will give an answer to the question

then I will proceed to answer it according to my true conscience.

Otherwise, I will take it as a ploy to evade answering the simple question because your governing body has not yet provided you of the memory script to recite.

Over to you!
Your commitment is needed!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm for the benefit of other followers i'll dish out just two of the seals so that whoever wants to learn more may humbly approach JWs in their neighbourhood for a Bible study.

Revelations 6:1-2

Jesus (archangel Michael) drove Satan away from heaven in 1914 and began his conquest by gathering millions of obedient disciples to use them as soldiers against Satan as they are going from house to house and door to door with the Good News of God's Kingdom and millions are surrendering to the sword in their hands (Bible) {Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12 compare to Luke 22:36} this is the rider that's one the white horse and he's still working with his earth spiritual soldiers (Jehovah's Witnesses) who have offered themselves willingly to support him and his government! Psalms 110:1-3

Revelations 6:2-3

Satan and his demons left heaven and down to the earth they were casted as rebellious angels they possessed the rulers of the earth by picking up seats throughout the earth.
So the world rulers somehow ran mad with pride and they began fighting for supremacy this led to the first world war and ever since then wars has not cease as people continue to fight in one place after another despite the fact that they're trying to make peace by forming UN yet they can't figure out why there is war here and there and blood is spilled throughout the earth. But who are those involved in all these? Well it's the same people claiming believers in God only Jesus' disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses) are separating themselves from these people whose hearts has been under the control of Satan the God of this system of things! 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19

A word is enough for the Wise! Matthew 13:9 smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm for the benefit of other followers i'll dish out just two of the seals so that whoever wants to learn more may humbly approach JWs in their neighbourhood for a Bible study.

Jesus (archangel Michael) drove Satan away from heaven in 1914 and began his conquest by gathering millions of obedient disciples to use them as soldiers against Satan as they are going from house to house and door to door with the Good News of God's Kingdom and millions are surrendering to the sword in their hands (Bible) {Ephesians 6:17; Hebrews 4:12 compare to Luke 22:36} this is the rider that's one the white horse and he's still working with his earth spiritual soldiers (Jehovah's Witnesses) who have offered themselves willingly to support him and his government! Psalms 110:1-3

Satan and his demons left heaven and down to the earth they were casted as rebellious angels they possessed the rulers of the earth by picking up seats throughout the earth.
So the world rulers somehow ran mad with pride and they began fighting for supremacy this led to the first world war and ever since then wars has not cease as people continue to fight in one place after another despite the fact that they're trying to make peace by forming UN yet they can't figure out why there is war here and there and blood is spilled throughout the earth. But who are those involved in all these? Well it's the same people claiming believers in God only Jesus' disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses) are separating themselves from these people whose hearts has been under the control of Satan the God of this system of things! 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19

Thanks so much. You've answered the questions about the first two seals. If I get you correctly
1. Seal 1: Accomplished in 1914
2. Seal 2: Accomplished during WW1.

Remaining the next four seals : The question was

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by zealander10: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Adding to this, the events in the book of Revelation from chapter 5 onward begin to take place during the Lord’s day (Revelation 1:10, 4:1) which the Bible also refers to as the last days or when Christ’s presence would begin (Matthew 24:3). And after considering Bible chronology, Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that this began to take place in 1914. So yes, all the six scrolls, which refers to events, are already opened. Interestingly, the events in the book of Revelation chapter 6:2-17 mirrors the events that Jesus said would occur during the last days. Matthew 24:3-9, 29; Luke 21:9-16, 25-26. That’s why we come to that conclusion. The scrolls being opened means that they have began to take place, but it doesn’t mean that those events have ended yet.

Let me stop here.

Like MaxInDHouse said, anyone who is interested for a Bible study with the Witnesses can approach them in their neighborhood and humbly ask for one. The reason is because this topic constitutes the “deep things of God” (1Corinthians 2:10) Jehovah’s Witnesses are always ready to answer any questions you have but to get those answers, you need to go through the appropriate channels.

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
zealander10:

Adding to this, the events in the book of Revelation from chapter 5 onward begin to take place during the Lord’s day (Revelation 1:10, 4:1) which the Bible also refers to as the last days or when Christ’s presence would begin (Matthew 24:3). And after considering Bible chronology, Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that this began to take place in 1914. So yes, all the six scrolls, which refers to events, are already opened. Interestingly, the events in the book of Revelation chapter 6:2-17 mirrors the events that Jesus said would occur during the last days. Matthew 24:3-9, 29; Luke 21:9-16, 25-26. That’s why we come to that conclusion. The scrolls being opened means that they have began to take place, but it doesn’t mean that those events have ended yet.

Let me stop here.

Like MaxInDHouse said, anyone who is interested for a Bible study with the Witnesses can approach them in their neighborhood and humbly ask for one. The reason is because this topic constitutes the “deep things of God” (1Corinthians 2:10) Jehovah’s Witnesses are always ready to answer any questions you have but to get those answers, you need to go through the appropriate channels.

I wasn't born a JW so whenever i come in contact with anyone who shows interest in the things of God i always view them as my brothers no matter the religion they claim because i know that's what led me into the congregation of JWs.
But once i discover such a person is arrogant i will switch off for them. How do you decipher an arrogant individuals?
Nicodemus was a prominent member of the first century Jewish High Court known back then as the Sanhedrin. This council of elders rule over the Jewish community despite the fact that Rome is the supreme ruler and there was also traditional kings like Herod Antipas the Sanhedrin believes they will join the Christ to rule over the earth when he comes.
So by the time Jesus of Nazareth began his ministry there's a lot of speculations as to whether this young Jewish carpenter could be the Christ. But Jesus' preaching and teaching is against the Sanhedrin always condemning their ACTIVITIES. That's why they also started planning to deal ruthlessly with him {John 11:48-53} they have spread a lot of negative information about him so the Jewish community concluded that whoever professed faith in Jesus should be expelled from their synagogues {John 12:42} yet Nicodemus still acknowledged that Jesus is God's sent! John 3:2

I also humbled myself after seeing that the JWs has satisfying answers to my question. So when a person still feel like arguing after his question has been answered satisfactorily i just ignore them, let them go and ask whoever they can accept as teacher. There's no time to waste with argumentators! Titus 3:9 smiley

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I wasn't born a JW so whenever i come in contact with anyone who shows interest in the things of God i always view them as my brothers no matter the religion they claim because i know that's what led me into the congregation of JWs.
But once i discover such a person is arrogant i will switch off for them. How do you decipher an arrogant individuals?
Nicodemus was a prominent member of the first century Jewish High Court known back then as the Sanhedrin. This council of elders rule over the Jewish community despite the fact that Rome is the supreme ruler and there was also traditional kings like Herod Antipas the Sanhedrin believes they will join the Christ to rule over the earth when he comes.
So by the time Jesus of Nazareth began his ministry there's a lot of speculations as to whether this young Jewish carpenter could be the Christ. But Jesus' preaching and teaching is against the Sanhedrin always condemning their ACTIVITIES. That's why they also started planning to deal ruthlessly with him {John 11:48-53} they have spread a lot of negative information about him so the Jewish community concluded that whoever professed faith in Jesus should be expelled from their synagogues {John 12:42} yet Nicodemus still acknowledged that Jesus is God's sent! John 3:2

I also humbled myself after seeing that the JWs has satisfying answers to my question. So when a person still feel like arguing after his question has been answered satisfactorily i just ignore them, let them go and ask whoever they can accept as teacher. There's no time to waste with argumentators! Titus 3:9 smiley
zealander10:

Let me stop here.

So all the six SEALS have been broken!?

Seal 3 is famine
Seal 4 is death of 1/4th of EVERYTHING
Seal 6 involved terrifying events that would make world leaders hide in fright.

When did ALL these take place?

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

So all the six SEALS have been broken!?
Seal 3 is famine
Seal 4 is death of 1/4th of EVERYTHING
Seal 6 involved terrifying events that would make world leaders hide in fright.
When did ALL these take place?

Jesus taught some things publicly because it's what everyone can bear but when it comes to sacred secrets (deep things of God) it belongs only to those who have accepted him as their teachers wholeheartedly. Hebrews 5:14
So no JW will reveal these things to you as long as you're not ready to accept us as teachers {Matthew 7:6} if you trust in your pastors go and meet them for the meaning of the symbolic terms Jesus used in the Bible book of Revelation.
Just as zealander10 said, everything has been opened but it's all happening together though one was opened first as Jesus started by driving away Satan and demons out of heaven in 1914.
That's why it's better you humbly request a free home Bible study with JWs in your neighbourhood. Most of your pastors have studied with JWs but they knew all these won't yield tithing from their followers so they parked it aside to teach you people what you'll like to hear from them! 2Timothy 4:3
There are lots of symbolic terms in the Bible book of Revelation:
© Babylon the Great! 17:5
© Locusts like horses! 9:2
© The woman arrayed with the sun! 12:1
© The earth that came to her rescue! 12:16
© Second death! 20:14

And so on.
If you have not accepted us as your teachers it won't make any sense sharing with you what Jesus said should be shared ONLY among the sheep! Matthew 24:45 smiley
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus taught some things publicly because it's what everyone can bear but when it comes to sacred secrets (deep things of God) it belongs only to those who have accepted him as their teachers wholeheartedly. Hebrews 5:14
So no JW will reveal these things to you as long as you're not ready to accept us as teachers {Matthew 7:6} if you trust in your pastors go and meet them for the meaning of the symbolic terms Jesus used in the Bible book of Revelation.
Just as zealander10 said, everything has been opened but it's all happening together though one was opened first as Jesus started by driving away Satan and demons out of heaven in 1914.
That's why it's better you humbly request a free home Bible study with JWs in your neighbourhood. Most of your pastors have studied with JWs but they knew all these won't yield tithing from their followers so they parked it aside to teach you people what you'll like to hear from them! 2Timothy 4:3
There are lots of symbolic terms in the Bible book of Revelation:
© Babylon the Great! 17:5
© Locusts like horses! 9:2
© The woman arrayed with the sun! 12:1
© The earth that came to her rescue! 12:16
© Second death! 20:14

And so on.
If you have not accepted us as your teachers it won't make any sense sharing with you what Jesus said should be shared ONLY among the sheep! Matthew 24:45 smiley
Only SATAN gives your kind of conditions!

Submit your independence in order to receive: is the language satan speaks!

You know quite well that it is impossible for you to justify the other four seals without looking stupid. Hence your satanic tactics:
1. If I refuse, you justify not answering my question
2. If I accent, in exchange for my soul: you turn me into Satan's property!

A simple question requires a simple answer!

3 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by oteneaaron(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

You know quite well that it is impossible for you to justify the other four seals without looking stupid. Hence your satanic tactics:

In the JW lingua, this action of MaxInDHouse is called "theocratic warfare"

When they have no answer, they run around in circles, or say an outright lie.

3 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
oteneaaron:

Of course.
If the JW organisation is not a Secret Organisation, why must JOINING their CULT be a prerequisite to recieving an answer of a simple Question from them!?

3 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

Why not support what you're saying with the scriptures?

Jesus reveal sacred secrets only to his own true disciples {Matthew 13:11} but as for the public they will get it in PARABLES (SYMBOLIC TERMS) Matthew 13:13

I'm sorry my friend, this is how the true God wanted it even Jesus himself can't do otherwise!

“I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved". Matthew 11:25-26

So the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses were chosen by Jesus Christ and what they are revealing is for humble people who are like little children always ready to learn like little children!

“Let the young children come to me; do not try to stop them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such ones. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.” Mark 10:14-15

My friend, all arrogant individuals are not safe! Zephaniah 2:2-3

Thanks for your time, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
oteneaaron:

I have given him the answer to the first two seals to benefit humble individuals following this thread so he knows that we are not lying! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have given him the answer to the first two seals to benefit humble individuals following this thread so he knows that we are not lying! smiley

Let's finish what you started

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by Courz: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oh my goodness! This is shameful. sad sad

This is why it is never good to boast about. Always be humble. Being arrogant is not a Christlike quality to display at all.
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by Templee333(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Righthussle:

just as cleanliness is next to godliness,success is next to bibleness.
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by Righthussle: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Templee333:

just as cleanliness is next to godliness,success is next to bibleness.

You be idiot. How how many successful people aside from those thieves you call pastor are religious?
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by Templee333(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

if u don't accept what Max says,u r not humble.Then,when Max don't accept what you say,u r still not humble. Max is always right & others are always wrong. Please what is an english word 4 such attitude? Just on word, who knows?

3 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why not support what you're saying with the scriptures?

Jesus reveal sacred secrets only to his own true disciples {Matthew 13:11} but as for the public they will get it in PARABLES (SYMBOLIC TERMS) Matthew 13:13

I'm sorry my friend, this is how the true God wanted it even Jesus himself can't do otherwise!

“I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved". Matthew 11:25-26

So the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses were chosen by Jesus Christ and what they are revealing is for humble people who are like little children always ready to learn like little children!

“Let the young children come to me; do not try to stop them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such ones. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a young child will by no means enter into it.” Mark 10:14-15

My friend, all arrogant individuals are not safe! Zephaniah 2:2-3

Thanks for your time, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Your governing body is your replacement for the Holy Spirit.
If you are not a Cult, why must I join you first to receive answers to ordinary simple questions!?

2 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

Your governing body is your replacement for the Holy Spirit. If you are not a Cult, why must I join you first to receive answers to ordinary simple questions!?

We are not bothered with whatever you call us, what matters most to us is the system of our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus who told us that if we are following his footsteps closely people will call us Satanists (cultists) Matthew 10:25

Only those who join his group becomes his closest confidants {Luke 18:22} and only to his closest confidants he revealed sacred secrets hidden from the public.

So calling us CULT for practicing what Jesus taught us is a welcome development! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by TenQ: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We are not bothered with whatever you call us, what matters most to us is the system of our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus who told us that if we are following his footsteps closely people will call us Satanists (cultists) Matthew 10:25

Only those who join his group becomes his closest confidants {Luke 18:22} and only to his closest confidants he revealed sacred secrets hidden from the public.

So calling us CULT for practicing what Jesus taught us is a welcome development! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

Of course just like Guru Maharaj, Eckankar, OOO etc. One has to be initiated into membership to know some knowledge. I get it and it doesn't disturb.

That's why studies in the open scriptures with you is not possible except in the DARK!
SMH!!

John 18:20:
"Jesus said, "I have spoken very plain words to the world. I have always taught in the Jewish place of worship and in the house of God. It is where the Jews go all the time. My words have not been said in secret."

I follow my Master, your master require secrecy to flourish

3 Likes

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

Of course just like Guru Maharaj, Eckankar, OOO etc. One has to be initiated into membership to know some knowledge. I get it and it doesn't disturb. That's why studies in the open scriptures is not possible except in the DARK!
SMH!!

How i wish you quote the scriptures especially Jesus of Nazareth to counter what JWs are doing! 1Peter 2:21
Well just to correct a wrong impression about God's Holy Spirit.
Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit will teach his closest confidants {John 16:12-13} what they in turn must teach the rest of his flock {Matthew 28:20} the expected result is that all his followers will have the same line of thought {John 17:20-23} and peace will reign globally {John 14:26-27} among his united disciples {Isaiah 2:2-4} as God's spirit is teaching those taking the lead! Hebrews 13:7, 17

My friend just take heart only JWs are Jesus' true disciples all these aren't a coincidence rather it's the absolute TRUTH! John 4:24

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
TenQ:

John 18:20:
"Jesus said, "I have spoken very plain words to the world. I have always taught in the highlight]Jewish place of worship and in the house of God[/highlight]. It is where the Jews go all the time. My words have not been said in secret."

Jesus preached in the public place of worship so everyone knew him as TEACHER but when it comes to SACRED SECRETS Jesus only reveal to his closest confidants! Matthew 13:13 smiley
Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So Jesus taught you to patronize Babalawo or you ever see Jesus showing his support for traditional medicines as you did here?

MaxInDHouse:

Though you people don't know the difference between faith and credulity, you just feel like since whitemen brought an idea and it's working then it belongs to Jesus.
For your information they stole your glory with those hospitals, instead of our people to work hand in hand with what they brought they condemned our traditional medicines as if they can cure everything.
Well i've told you the bitter truth, schools and hospitals has nothing to do with Christianity Jesus preached God's Kingdom not social amenities

1 Like

Re: A Question JW Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So Jesus taught you to patronize Babalawo or you ever see Jesus showing his support for traditional medicines as you did here?

Psalms 104:14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Quaran And Jesus Christ / How Did You Become A Christian; Upbringing, Conviction Or Relationship? / Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.