Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Join Taskrena Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Taskrena Now! (145 Views)

Earn Up To 5K Daily Performing Tasks With Taskrena! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Taskrena Now! by brizziedos(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Good morning guys, I bring today a very special update on how to make money online for free while performing tasks and referring others to sign up. I introduce Taskrena to you today. Taskrena is simply a platform where you earn money by performing daily tasks, advertising your products or business and referring others to the platform. In this article, we are going to know if it is legit or not. Keep reading!
As I explained above, Taskrena is like other platforms but with a huge difference. They have two kinds of packages; the publisher (which allows you perform tasks and referring others to earn) and the advertiser's (which allows you grow your business or make high sales on products) packages. Let me explain then individually.
Firstly, the publisher's account enables you perform tasks to earn money. You earn also through the referral program. The more you refer, the more you earn. For example, you earn when you refer someone to the platform. You also earn when the person you referred refers another person and so on. By that, you increase your level to veteran member and you build a chain. You earn when your downline upgrade his/her status. It goes on like that.
Then, the advertiser's account enables you advertise and you earn also when you refer someone to advertise with the platform. Your business or product sales grows with Taskrena faster because they have a very wide audience. This is how it works: For example, you want 100 followers on your Instagram page but you have 1000 naira. You can simply post the task, set up the budget and boom, you are done! Then the publishers perform the task for you and get paid based on your budget. Easy as ABC!
Another important thing to note is that you can withdraw your earnings to your bank account or USDT wallet once you reached the minimum withdrawal threshold. You receive the money immediately. A customer service is available to know about your enquiry. To get started, go to 'www.taskrena.com' and register to start earning. Thanks for reading till the end.

(1) (Reply)

Transforming Nigerian Youths(apply) / Buy Hot Air Dryer For Paper Coating / I Can Design Book Covers And Many More At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.