Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Basic Knowledge Everybody Need To Know About Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Basic Knowledge Everybody Need To Know About Stroke (297 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About STROKE / Read All You Need To Know About Stroke: Causes,risk Factors And Prevention / Are You Aging And Worried About Stroke, Hypertension? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Knowledge Everybody Need To Know About Stroke by pikechukwu6(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stroke is the basic problem in the whole universe which happend to most of the middle age men and women. The death of my father and some of my relatives made me to make little research about it. This video clip from a channel sound real. Please, the medical personel should help with an accurate output if its real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBFPmzDVQc

(1) (Reply)

Shalina Healthcare Unveils Kaffy As Brand Ambassador For Ibucap (PICS) / How Do Pharmacists Read The Extraordinarily Messy Handwriting Of The Doctors? / Bleeding Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.