Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (504 Views)

Weak Erections/Premature Ejaculations Showed Me Pepper.This Is How I Solved It . / Weak Erections/premature Ejaculations : My Experience And How I Solved It. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Excelneedful(f): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: . by Maxchu: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Excelneedful:
I'm new on here ,I do Visit to read News as a Guest.

I decided to Join so I could share and Possibly find a Solution.

No Shame , I'm Very Very Weak in Bed .

Myself and Wife already have a Male and Female Child to God's Glory.

However,My Inability to Perform my Duty in bed is worrisome.

I have made lots of Research ,Followed Advises etc Yet I'm still a 2 Minutes Man.

Visited Family Doctor ,Sex Therapist ...Story Remained Same.

Have read about Some Products here ,But still Sceptical because I have used and Used ,Non Working.

Can Someone who has Experienced Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations before , Solved it Come up to Share Solution Please...

Experience they say is the Best ...Not business conscious Marketers oooo . I'm not Happy ,I need to get over this Pls.

Thanks.
. Experienced Same Before too , It's quite Embarrassing and Disgusting I swear ,Wife/Babe Expecting you to Make her happy in Bed , Looking at your face with More Expectations with no Action.

Bros... Hope you find Better Herbs...Na Agbo dey Work well ooo.

The one I used that solved Mine was Prepared and handed over to me by a Friend's Father some Years back ...the Guy Don Japa to Norway and have no Contact of His dad.

Good-Luck.
Re: . by Morenzy15: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Get this product and you will be glad you did.

Re: . by babaalagbo11(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Excelneedful:
I'm new on here ,I do Visit to read News as a Guest.

I decided to Join so I could share and Possibly find a Solution.

No Shame , I'm Very Very Weak in Bed .

Myself and Wife already have a Male and Female Child to God's Glory.

However,My Inability to Perform my Duty in bed is worrisome.

I have made lots of Research ,Followed Advises etc Yet I'm still a 2 Minutes Man.

Visited Family Doctor ,Sex Therapist ...Story Remained Same.

Have read about Some Products here ,But still Sceptical because I have used and Used ,Non Working.

Can Someone who has Experienced Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations before , Solved it Come up to Share Solution Please...

Experience they say is the Best ...Not business conscious Marketers oooo . I'm not Happy ,I need to get over this Pls.

Thanks.
chat me up on WhatsApp, this is one of my specialties and I know it very well,apart from being born into the system...I also use it and do it for friends and people...I'll first flush out excess sugar in your system before you take the other herbs for erection and lasting longer in bed and it's permanent solution not road side mixtures with additives that you'll just use for a night... Check my signature
Re: . by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Even a little child would know excelneedful and knowhowk are one and the same person. Very weak marketing.

1 Like

Re: . by Excelneedful(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2022
On the therapy already

(1) (Reply)

Insomnia: Why You Can't Sleep And How To Fix It / How Can My Younger Sis Fix This Incessant Issue.. / Doctors, What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.