Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Problems With My Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Problems With My Teeth (2515 Views)

How Can I Make My Teeth Sparkling White / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With My Teeth by Xtfield(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Any dentist in the house or any one who has suffered toothache before? I have serious tooth ache. I am confused as so many people advised against pulling it off while some say I should not. Of a truth, I do not want to pull it off if I can help it. Is there any medication I can take?
Re: Problems With My Teeth by Seun(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
A good dentist will recommend a root canal operation.
Re: Problems With My Teeth by Xtfield(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
Tanx Seun
Re: Problems With My Teeth by tishat(f): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
Do u know what scowls? If u pull one you pull two and still counting,am a victim I pulled 4 till I discovered a tooth paste called EUtymol pls try it and you will say goodbye to tooth ache.
Re: Problems With My Teeth by edmarker: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
It is better to deal with the root cause of the problem. I have a friend that had simiar problems and in her own case her cheeks also swelled up. She simply used Splina Liquid Chlorophyll along with some Shake Off (both products of Edmark) and she didn't have to remove the tooth. The pains disappeared and swollen cheeks came down. You can call 08052914930 for the products and more info.
Re: Problems With My Teeth by Xtfield(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
Tanx folks for your various suggestions. Meanwhile a family friend has recommended a herbal cure which I started on yesterday and from all indications is doing the work. She asked me to chew the root of lemon grass. That simple and Surprisingly enough, the pains have gone down. But I will try those other as well. Tanx all
Re: Problems With My Teeth by Pweety4me(f): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2011
Do you have holes in ur teeth?you might need fillings & you should really go see ur dentist so they can find out the root to the tooth ache.
Re: Problems With My Teeth by Xtfield(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
edmarker:

It is better to deal with the root cause of the problem. I have a friend that had simiar problems and in her own case her cheeks also swelled up. She simply used Splina Liquid Chlorophyll along with some Shake Off (both products of Edmark) and she didn't have to remove the tooth. The pains disappeared and swollen cheeks came down. You can call 08052914930 for the products and more info.

This is my true testimony. I bought the above drugs for N5000 each about two weeks ago and I am happy to confirm that it worked for me as the tooth problem has almost totally disappeared. I called my nurse to take a look at the teeth a few days back and she was pleasantly surprised. She exclaimed, "What drug did you use?". Tanx edmarker.
Re: Problems With My Teeth by Honeycity(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
edmarker:

Xtfield:

This is my true testimony. I bought the above drugs for N5000 each about two weeks ago and I am happy to confirm that it worked for me as the tooth problem has almost totally disappeared. I called my nurse to take a look at the teeth a few days back and she was pleasantly surprised. She exclaimed, "What drug did you use?". Tanx edmarker.

lolz this two posts gat me thinking  undecided
Re: Problems With My Teeth by Osama10(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
I had a hole in mine sometime ago and had to fill it.

I don't think I have seen something as painful as toothache.

Its better you fill it.
Re: Problems With My Teeth by edmarker: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Xtfield,

That is quite impressive. I am happy for you. Yours is one more addition to the numerous cases of people who have used Edmark products to get amazing health benefits. Edmark products are not drugs, but highly effective, natural healthy living products with the best in global certifications.

@Honeycity, let's know what you are thinking.

@Osama10, I understand that your post was based on the intensity of the pain you went through. However, if you read the very first post of Xtfield, you would observe that he was going through similar pains to yours. If you compare that first post with his last post you will clearly see the commendable relief he has experienced.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Banana Peel To Whiten Teeth. / The Disadvantages Of Masturbation / COVID-19: Funeral Of 13 Years Old Ismail, Britain's Youngest Victim (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.