Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Cakephp? Have You Used It? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cakephp? Have You Used It? (1158 Views)

Cakephp Framework Tutorial / Learn Cakephp, Php/mysql For Free / What Programming Languages Have You Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cakephp? Have You Used It? by Thatdave(m): 4:40am On Aug 05, 2011
if you have tried learning cake php b4 or if you comfortably worked with it please drop your comments here.

share your experience here. am currently learning it and i seem to be alone in that but not with nairaland.

i would like to be your cakephp pal. please contact me so we can learn it to gether or teach me.
daveozoalorATgmail

EXPERIENCE:
1. the AROs and ACO concept are totally strange to me. not to talk of the complex programing involved in implementing ACL!
2. the bake console is a surprise. php from console?
3. i have not heard nigerians talking about it. so i came here.
Re: Cakephp? Have You Used It? by bakenda(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2011
Re: Cakephp? Have You Used It? by Thatdave(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thanks a lot. but i already checked out that thread before creating this one.
I needed something fresh outta the port.
Re: Cakephp? Have You Used It? by isaiah60: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
Learn Cakephp Framework Free To Developed Website Fast-- Video Tutorial
« on: Today at 04:29:10 PM »

CakePHP is a free, open-source, rapid development framework for PHP. It’s a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications. Our primary goal is to enable you to work in a structured and rapid manner–without loss of flexibility.
CakePHP takes the monotony out of web development. We provide you with all the tools you need to get started coding what you really need to get done: the logic specific to your application. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time you sit down to a new project, check out a copy of CakePHP and get started with the real guts of your application.

CakePHP work within your organization, and want to ensure you to have the best tools, skills and understanding of the CakePHP Framework and MVC approaches
possible? Training for general development, application planning and design. Training is provided by the Create a Dynamic Team for free

Visit http://createdynamicwebsite.com now. this website is developed with cakephp

. if you want to be a guru in php and develop your web application fast, start with cakephp.

(1) (Reply)

Indegenious Dreams / ******* / Help With A Javascript Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.