Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Stop Eet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Eet (229 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Eet by toyinaremu(f): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
When I got married, someone gave my husband unsolicited advice "this one your wife is cooking for you, she will soon stop, it's still 'sharking' the both of you. You people will just be snapping together, you will get tired."

The fact that something went wrong in your marriage does not mean the same will happen to others.

Don't get me wrong, you can advise from experience, when you spot something that could go wrong (this is if you are in that close enough to the couple) but not that you should turn your issue to a fact and a yardstick for others.

Issues in your marriage is peculiar to you, don't make others feel bad because of your experience (unpleasant especially). I'm still cooking for my husband till date, even till this morning.

If you want to flaunt your spouse, please go ahead, but remember not to loseguard, in all your flaunting, flaunt with wisdom.

That it didn't work for you does not mean it won't work for others, be careful with your advice. Not all marriages are sour and there is no specific pattern (aside God as foundation) for marriages, it is what works for your home that matters after all, STOP EET!

T for thanks

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/08/2022 / Bishop David Oyedepo I Respect / Native Doctor Attack Odumeje Convoy With Charm, See What He Did (war)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.