Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .. (688 Views)

Best Countries Where To Study Abroad In Europe / Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria / 9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by DAVIDMOE(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: .. by Richdee1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Let's wait for replies

1 Like

Re: .. by Warmaterial(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oga better japa... Who poly elp!

1 Like

Re: .. by joshteo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Op u can easily use your waec result to move,but most school in Canada may ask for the transcript of your waec. I will advice you to try Netherlands. I get sure link and is 100% legit, with 6M you can move dx year,but the admission portal will close next month.
Re: .. by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Warmaterial:
Oga better japa... Who poly elp!
I don't have much interest in that poly because it will waste my time, but Canada undergraduate school fees is mad. Maybe I will research on other good countries.
Re: .. by Lasisieniola77(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2022
I am interested in Netherlands
joshteo:
Op u can easily use your waec result to move,but most school in Canada may ask for the transcript of your waec. I will advice you to try Netherlands. I get sure link and is 100% legit, with 6M you can move dx year,but the admission portal will close next month.
Re: .. by markspector2229: 4:07am On Aug 21, 2022
If the holiday includes a trip to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, it will be much improved. It also has unique architectural elements and a lengthy history of housing many artists. If you want to spend more than three days in Amsterdam, I highly recommend seeing this museum. Your Rijksmuseum Tour requires upfront payment.
This museumdraws visitors from all over the world due to its vast collection of more than 200 Vincent Van Gogh paintings. Here are a handful of the paintings and sketches he made throughout the years that are on display. If you're certain you want to visit the museum, purchase your Van Gogh Museum Tickets in advance to skip the lineups.

(1) (Reply)

Weather Everywhere / Travelling Abroad / Want To Apply For Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.