Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Can You Solve This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Solve This (500 Views)

Can You Solve This Math Question? / Can You Solve These Quantitative Aptitude Questions? / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This by phemmyfour: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Cc Mrshape
Martinez69

Re: Can You Solve This by WhizdomXX(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yes.
Re: Can You Solve This by Mrshape: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
phemmyfour:
Cc Mrshape
Martinez69
Have you got the answer yet?
Re: Can You Solve This by phemmyfour: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Mrshape:

yes
Re: Can You Solve This by HAkorehdeh(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mrshape:

Bro, how are you? I've been looking for your post where you stated how you were earning by teaching mathematics online. I thought it'd faster and more efficient if you explained it straight to me. My friend teaches math and physics too and he's very good at it (a first class grad). He needs an extra source of income. I'll appreciate if you can explain how the stuff works. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

FG Prays Court To Order ASUU To End Strike / Studying Abroad: Is It Worth It? / Pad A Girl Child "The Girl Child And Period"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.