Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,427 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel (2760 Views)

Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge / Need Help On Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key / Become A Computer Literate On Microsoft Word And Excel, Etc With 5k For 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by wande(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2006
I have been using Mirosoft Excel for decades but as the job grow bigger, I will need to know how to manipulate the application for faster and timely reports delivery.

Can somebody in the house tell me what to do?
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by Ynot(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2006
There are tons of material online to help you do your job. Remember Google is you best friend.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by sbucareer(f): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2006

Wande, you can even make your spreedsheet look professional by writting macros. The good thing is that you do not need to write code if you don't want to, just press the record button and it will start recording your action and when you finish save your macro and assign it to a button.

Reference
=================
1. Google search
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by iginla(m): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2006
I am not a professional in it useage but I must confess I need this class more than wande
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by sbucareer(f): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2006

Believe me iginla in this issues. If you want extra help tell us the application you are developing with spreadsheet and we can give you some hint and if you are lucky show you examples of how things are done in excel. It would worth your time to look into this site and click on there demos.

If your company wants solutions like this ask them to consult [email=valentine.obih@gmail.com?subject=Consulting+on VB+Scripts+in+Excel]me[/email] or you could learn it yourself.

It will not take more than three weeks to learn if you are familiar with programming.

Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by kenniy(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2006
hi wande. i've got 2 great books on excel 2003, i'll upload it them tomorrow and send you the links. is that ok?
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by segedoo(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2006
kenniy, please could you send me the links too. ABEG grin.
i need to refresh my memory on how to use excel again. thanx
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by kenniy(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2006
aight sege, am just gonna post the link(s) on the forum anyway. i cant upload it now cause my connection at home isnt fast enough, its just gonn atake too much time. i'll do it @ work tomorrow, capish?
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by kenniy(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2006
Sam's Teach yourself Excel in 24 hours:
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XU0A5SS84VNI296WF1GVIS95W

Microsoft Excel 2003 inside out:
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HSMXYIF4Y42V01WY3V3A5I7XT

you got just about 7 days to download it so you do it fast, cheers
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by segedoo(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2006
thanx dude. cool
you're the bomb. i was getting to ashamed to go and ask someone i taught to put me thru how to use excel well again!!!
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by sbucareer(f): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2006

Seqedoo, you are to nairaland, where knowledge and skills meets each other.

Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by wande(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2006
I thank everybody in Nairaland for making it possible to extract all this costly informations free of charge may your star never grow dim. And to all my fellow guys in Nairaland may your fountain of knowledge never dry.

Seun continue in the good work, success will surely be yours.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by Seun(m): 3:27am On Mar 10, 2006
Thanks redirected to kenniy for providing the tutorial docs.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by kenniy(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2006
10x seun.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by charlisco(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2006
Hi kenniy Segedoo and Seun
I just discover this topic very very late, i need the tutorial too. During my computer class i found excel too difficult,only God knows why, How i wish i was here when that link to download was posted,
Please do not tell me, it is too late, as i still believe in you, i would like to study it in my computer at home,
I will be very gratefull if you can send me the copy of that tutorial to my mail box charles4love316@yahoo.com or alternatively send me the link if possible to download it.

Dying for your help
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by kenniy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2006
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by charlisco(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2006
You have really show how generous you are, Kenniy,
With that i am sending you 15 Pages Tutorial on Web Multimedia, you just can not find it anywhere

If you still have anyTutorial on Graphic Application, Web designing, just any that is related to internet or Computer Game please do me a favour by send it to me
My email address is charles4love316(at)yahoo.com or charlisco4real(at)yahoo.com I will be very grateful to have it
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by raldsfield(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2006
Kenniy,

I was thinking of posting this topic, i have being searching for free tutorials in excel online through google but all they give me is

cheap fees to pay.

On my way back from work i was thinking to downloading a note and behold i found it here. Thanks so much.

Up Nairaland. This place is turning to a research center. cool
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by kenniy(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2006
thanks charlisco, i got your mail.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by rowlandwhy: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2007
keny and all
THe links are no longer working
pls can u help foreward a copy of the excel tut. to me ?
my mail id is
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by hayprof(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ kenniy, i wuld luv 2 av d tutorials too. u shuld do d uploadin on sendspace.com cos file stays longer there.
tanx.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by iginla(m): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2007
Hi Guys !,

I'm quite excited for those helpful response,however the link is not coming up,Kenniy,please do me a great favour by sending it to my email-iginla2ng@yahoo.com[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000].

While awaiting your reply,I say thank you once more.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by 2old4that(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2007
@ Kenniy
I know the above links about Excel tutorials u provided have expired. Could u please put it up for grabs again. I really needs to get it.
Or if anyone has it and doesnt mind sharing. I'll be grateful if it culd be sent to guynitty_gritty@yahoo.com

thanx
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by Teachexcel(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2009
Send email to teachexcel AT yahoo DOT com to get working and real links for you excel 2007 tutorials.
Re: I Need More Tutorials On Microsoft Excel by LesbianBoy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dell 5759 Core I7, 16GB Ram (2TB) 4GB Dedicated / The Apple Ipad - Awesome Device Or Just A Waste Of Time / ✈✳✅Brand New 2018 Core I5 Lenovo Legion Y530 Gaming MACHINE 4GB Nvidia 1050ti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.