Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Closed.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed.. (533 Views)

Should I Open A Domiciliary Account? Why? / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Make Money With This POS Whether You Open Shop Or Not, Anytime, Anywhere: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Closed..

1 Like

Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
crimewatch:
Join this link https:///mania2dailyodds to participate in their daily 2 to 3 odds daily and cash out big time. Their games are 100% guaranteed. There is no room for falure.
Below are their yesterday game and to day game.
Instead of loosing your hard earn money, you can double it with 2 or 3 sure odds.
Imagine you starting with 2k and play 2 to 3 odds for one week rollover. Just do the maths and try it out

Gambler, stay OFF!
Re: Closed.. by MrPADDY(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:
RE: Can you open a geegpay OR grey account and sell?

Hi there.

I'm a successful self book publisher on Amazon KDP and at this stage, I have scaled my income.

I have different Amazon KDP accounts and I'm looking to create 5 new Amazon KDP accounts.

Your task is just to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and SELL it to me. (You must verify your account and get your USD bank details on each of the platforms before I can buy).

Alternatively, if you are a struggling publisher on Amazon KDP OR if you also want to learn how you can make between 250K-400K/month on Amazon KDP, I can teach you for FREE if you are ready to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and sell it to me.

Thanks x
But is it possible for someone to use his government approved ID to create such accounts and sale to a total stranger bearing in mind the daily reports of financial crimes?
If you are having challenges with Geegpay and Grey account, you can come with your government approved ID so we create a verified Wise business account for you.
https://paddydigital.com

1 Like

Re: Closed.. by beekyynd: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Hi there.

I'm a successful self book publisher on Amazon KDP and at this stage, I have scaled my income.

I have different Amazon KDP accounts and I'm looking to create 5 new Amazon KDP accounts.

Your task is just to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and SELL it to me. (You must verify your account and get your USD bank details on each of the platforms before I can buy).

Alternatively, if you are a struggling publisher on Amazon KDP OR if you also want to learn how you can make between 250K-400K/month on Amazon KDP, I can teach you for FREE if you are ready to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and sell it to me.

Thanks x

1 Like

Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
beekyynd:

How much are you buying it? I have a verified geegpay account.

WhatsApp or Send a Mail
Re: Closed.. by CaptMarvel(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Hi there.

Thanks x
cool
Re: Closed.. by Epelle7(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
How much will you buy it
Re: Closed.. by adomuwiner(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
How can I sell my birthright?

1 Like

Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
UPDATE
Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Final Update..

(1) (Reply)

Create Massive Wealth As As Chatbot Entrepreneur / Can't Log Into My Deriv Synthetic Forex Account On Mt5 / 700 Million Linkedin Database Records Available For Grab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.