Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Closed.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closed.. (558 Views)

How To Open A Unity Bank Account Online Free / I Will Help You Open A Usa Clickbank Account / How To Open A Full Functional Paypal Account With Any Ip Including Nigeria Ip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Closed..
Re: Closed.. by Ebubu9: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:
RE: Can you open a geegpay OR grey account and sell?

Hi there.

I'm a successful self book publisher on Amazon KDP and at this stage, I have scaled my income.

I have different Amazon KDP accounts and I'm looking to create 5 new Amazon KDP accounts.

Your task is just to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and SELL it to me. (You must verify your account and get your USD bank details on each of the platforms before I can buy).

Alternatively, if you are a struggling publisher on Amazon KDP OR if you also want to learn how you can make between 250K-400K/month on Amazon KDP, I can teach you for FREE if you are ready to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and SELL it to me.

Thanks x

How much are you offering if I create the account and sell to you.

And can’t you use payoneer to collect payments on kdp? Why insisting on grey?
Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Aishat08525:
Aerial Travel and Tours

Lmao.

Is this playing?
Re: Closed.. by Ebubu9: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ebubu9:

How much are you offering if I create the account and sell to you.

And can’t you use payoneer to collect payments on kdp? Why insisting on grey?
onlinebusinessc
Re: Closed.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:
RE: Can you open a geegpay OR grey account and sell?

Hi there.

I'm a successful self book publisher on Amazon KDP and at this stage, I have scaled my income.

I have different Amazon KDP accounts and I'm looking to create 5 new Amazon KDP accounts.

Your task is just to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and SELL it to me. (You must verify your account and get your USD bank details on each of the platforms before I can buy).

Alternatively, if you are a struggling publisher on Amazon KDP OR if you also want to learn how you can make between 250K-400K/month on Amazon KDP, I can teach you for FREE if you are ready to OPEN and VERIFY either geegpay OR grey account and SELL it to me.

Thanks x

check your WhatsApp
Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
UPDATE
Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Final Update...
Re: Closed.. by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re-opened for just 2 lucky people.
WhatsApp!

(1) (Reply)

Community Guides Or Instructors Needed In A New Social Network Site / Africa's Cheapest Web Application & Solutions / Webdesigners Agent Needed All Across The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.