Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Defi Thread - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Defi Thread (1430 Views)

DEFI Hero;-become A Millionaire, Billionaire With Defi Hero / CRYPTO: A Defi Company "Farmbit" Receives $240k Seed Funding / Learn How To Make Millions With Defi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hi, Guys I realized there is no DEFI thread so I decided to create one. In as much as Trading DEFI is risky (same as futures trading or crypto itself) It has made so many people rich today.

As long as you are not being too greedy and you can pull out even at 3x or so rather than waiting for 50X.

I believe there are professional degens in the house On that note I hereby call upon you all to come and make this thread worthwhile.

Let's ape in together and make ourselves rich! cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Defi Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
If there will be experienced traders to put everyone through then no problem
Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
dotunibrahim7:
If there will be experienced traders to put everyone through then no problem

It'll mostly be calls of low market cap coins that can do 3x or more.
Re: The Defi Thread by 10kgod(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sharing of gems token with low Mcap or newly launch token should be here.
Re: The Defi Thread by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okay
Solanaa:

It'll mostly be calls of low market cap coins that can do 3x or more.
Re: The Defi Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
While we're at it, don't forget that the very first needed for this to be successful is KNOWLEDGE both about Crypto and about Trading as well as what your RISKAPPETITE is like.

You can begin from here.

Watch, like, drop your comments, questions, and things you need clarifications on, and kindly Subscribe and share to your socials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR0FXa-JbyM
Re: The Defi Thread by Biggestkelvinjo: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have a good signal group for only defi call but it's not free
we get call from *blessed mayor *ossy*defi princess* and so on you can check them on them Twitter
anybody that interested should message me on my WhatsApp number

0*7*0*4*8*0*4*3*1*6*8
Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Biggestkelvinjo:
I have a good signal group for only defi call but it's not free
we get call from *blessed mayor *ossy*defi princess* and so on you can check them on them Twitter
anybody that interested should message me on my WhatsApp number

0*7*0*4*8*0*4*3*1*6*8
LincolnOnyeabor:
While we're at it, don't forget that the very first needed for this to be successful is KNOWLEDGE both about Crypto and about Trading as well as what your RISKAPPETITE is like.

You can begin from here.

Watch, like, drop your comments, questions, and things you need clarifications on, and kindly Subscribe and share to your socials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR0FXa-JbyM

Please stop this.

2 Likes

Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
There is a group I am in, One guy begged everyone to buy alvey at $300k MC.

Now It is at $29M.

In this space, you need to have mind and action to succeed.

About 100X. lol and still pumping ooooh!

(But I didn't ape in anyways)
Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2022
ratboy

NFA!
Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Solanaa:
ratboy

NFA!

I posted this at $920k MC

And it hit All Time High of $3.2 million market cap which means about 3.5X

That's crazy but right now it's hovering around $2.7 million MC.

WE MOVEEEEEE!

3 Likes

Re: The Defi Thread by Deathstroke00(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello can you please explain this more because I don't understand much and I would love to be a part of it
Re: The Defi Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
How?
Re: The Defi Thread by 9japride(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Guys should post low cap coins without any fear or intimidation. Investors are solely responsible for their choices. It will be nice if the creator of this trend stick to the topic at hand only and ignore any distractors.

4 Likes

Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Deathstroke00:
Hello can you please explain this more because I don't understand much and I would love to be a part of it

It's called degen trading. DYOR

9japride:
Guys should post low cap coins without any fear or intimidation. Investors are solely responsible for their choices. It will be nice if the creator of this trend stick to the topic at hand only and ignore any distractors.

Sure, If you don't know much about DEFI it's better you don't interact with it ay all.
Re: The Defi Thread by Deathstroke00(m): 1:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Solanaa:

Sure, If you don't know much about DEFI it's better you don't interact with it ay all.

I've done my research sir, I understand, what's next
Re: The Defi Thread by 9japride(m): 4:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Solanaa:

[color=#006600][/color]

I know about it. I only meant that no one should be held responsible for any info one get from this thread. I have been following the crypto currency investment thread and found out that guys usually attack those who drop hints on crypto gems when things don't go their own way. My statement was just a motivational one. Thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: The Defi Thread by owolabi5: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
BOOKED
Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Buy ORB on ETH network

1 Like

Re: The Defi Thread by SimplePlan34: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
I was on baked beans and Avaxstake made losses though I gained in some but after BTC crash I lost interest.

1 Like

Re: The Defi Thread by henrimoto(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Solanaa:
Buy ORB on ETH network
... is the one that has less than $1 mil. Mc., also on mexc ex ?
Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
henrimoto:
... is the one that has less than $1 mil. Mc., also on mexc ex ?

Noooo
Re: The Defi Thread by Blesser28(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Solanaa:
There is a group I am in, One guy begged everyone to buy alvey at $300k MC.

Now It is at $29M.

In this space, you need to have mind and action to succeed.

About 100X. lol and still pumping ooooh!

(But I didn't ape in anyways)

Shill me your group
Re: The Defi Thread by Deathstroke00(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Solanaa:
Hi, Guys I realized there is no DEFI thread so I decided to create one. In as much as Trading DEFI is risky (same as futures trading or crypto itself) It has made so many people rich today.

As long as you are not being too greedy and you can pull out even at 3x or so rather than waiting for 50X.

I believe there are professional degens in the house On that note I hereby call upon you all to come and make this thread worthwhile.

Let's ape in together and make ourselves rich! cool cool cool cool cool cool

Bro your attention is needed
Re: The Defi Thread by Solanaa: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Deathstroke00:

Bro your attention is needed

What's good gee?
Re: The Defi Thread by Deathstroke00(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Solanaa:

What's good gee?

I've been doing research on this defi and I have all the interest to dive into it, but I don't know the process to start and all, do you mind if you can put me through

1 Like

Re: The Defi Thread by JanettFlower: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
At its core, DeFi stands for decentralized finance and is a popular form of blockchain technology that allows digital assets to be transferred and managed completely unhindered. It is becoming increasingly popular as more and more organizations are turning to this technology for transparency and easy access to their financial transactions. DeFi offers a new way to transact, borrow and lend without the need for a traditional financial intermediary. It enables instant, peer-to-peer transactions and provides open access to global financial markets. Explore https://icoholder.com/en/defi for information on DeFi's various protocols and look out for projects with exciting potential to maximize your investments.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmaceutical Company For Sale / Business/company Registration With CAC / Bitcoin Refused To Confirm Transaction For Over A Week Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.