Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (194 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Goodnew1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
les
Re: ... by Hollybratt(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't let me curse you this aftertoon

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Goodnew1:
Hello Friends, Greeting To You All Here. I Pray That The Blessing Of God And His Protection Should Continue Upon You And Your Family. Amen.

Please I Initially Looking For Way I Could Raise Money Too Urgently Start The Work Of God Since He Has Called Me To Do His Work, But Paraventually I Was Thinking On How I Could Do It To Raise Money, But The Spirit Of God Instructed Me That I Should Come To Nairaland; That He Has Prepared People That They Are Going To Build His Temple For Him. Please That Is Why I Am With You.

And He Also Instruted Me, That Those That Are Going Too Favour Me; He Is Going To Bless Them In Aboundant.

Please Whatever You May Have Is Not Too Small To Support The Work Of God. As You Do God Is Going To Shock You With Is Promise.

Please My Name Is Pastor Emmanuel Frm Okpella, And I Live In Edo State. God Bless You.

Please Call This Number If You Want To Support Me In God Mission.

Phone Number: 09060729784 Or Text Me To Give You Account You Are Going To Pay In, Thanks. God Bless You.

Iku pa e
Re: ... by garriAndsugar: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is this a joke or what?
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Is this a joke or what?

You no see say he just open this account?
Re: ... by Goodnew1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Who Disciplines More / Curing Mastitis In Breastfeeding Mother / Parents Should Buy These Pram. Bouncers And Rockers For Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.