Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Software Developer Questions - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Software Developer Questions (311 Views)

How To Become A Software Developer In Nigeria? / Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea / Nigerian-born Software Developer, Olaniyi Ayeni Makes History With His Codespark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Developer Questions by jackaustin631: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Hope you're having a wonderful day I'm currently a college student who is enrolled in Wake-tech Community College and will be Transferring to chapel hill for Software engineering. What has is a series of questions aimed toward healthcare software development services to see how well this career would fit with my interests and personality. By asking a set of questions to a professional I wanna see what its like and the benefits, as well as the cons here, are the questions I do have in mind for this research

Why did you choose this career?

What do you like the most about this career? The least?

What is the potential for advancement in this career?

What advice would you give someone just starting out in this career?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Nigerian Tech Project Nominated For World E-commerce Awards! / My Old Laptop With Blind Screen For Sale / What You Look For When Buying Case Fan For Your System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.