Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ....... (396 Views)

......................... / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? / How To Open The Spiritual Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by YungJo207(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
WhatsApp: 08174148706
Call: 09074039285
Re: ....... by RoyalDiadems: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
YungJo207:
Soap for fast sale.

Soap to receive mercy and favor.

Soap to get customers.

money drawing soap.

Mercy perfume

You want to start a business and need customers to rush your shop,office or company.

Remedy to different sickness.

etc.

it all available at different prices and can be waybill yo any part of the world.

People often mistake this things for diabolical things but in all honesty this things are just made out of natural herbs God has given us to use it just depend on how you use it and it 100% safe without any repercussions like I always tell people this things are good but God almighty is best.

WhatsApp: 08174148706
Call: 09074039285

Lol.

... Soap to attract many demons into your life.
Re: ....... by YungJo207(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Lol.

... Soap to attract many demons into your life.

That your own problem I would just advise you mind your business next time or seek more knowledge.

See them na them holy pass like you even know a demon if you see one.
Re: ....... by RoyalDiadems: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
YungJo207:

That your own problem I would just advise you mind your business next time or seek more knowledge.

See them na them holy pass like you even know a demon if you see one.

My friend, give your life to Christ. There's no problem prayers cannot solve.

These things you're adventuring would bring temporal solutions while bigger problems appear. I'm talking from what I've gathered from people's experience.

Jesus can solve all your problems permanently without charging you a single dime.
Re: ....... by YungJo207(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

My friend, give your life to Christ. There's no problem prayers cannot solve.

These things you're adventuring would bring temporal solutions while bigger problems appear. I'm talking from what I've gathered from people's experience.

Jesus can solve all your problems permanently without charging you a single dime.

Lol madam/ Oga go and get more knowledge from your field and don't be too religious.
Re: ....... by RoyalDiadems: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
YungJo207:

Lol madam/ Oga go and get more knowledge from your field and don't be too religious.

We have passed that stage. Who has religion ever helped?

A definite encounter with Jesus is all you need. Not religion.
Re: ....... by YungJo207(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

We have passed that stage. Who has religion ever helped?

A definite encounter with Jesus is all you need. Not religion.

SMH....madam/Oga have a nice day pls
Re: ....... by RoyalDiadems: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
YungJo207:

SMH....madam/Oga have a nice day pls

We've been where you are. So, we can tell you the truth.

Have a nice day too, and thanks for your time.
Re: ....... by Didijiji: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oga use the oil na so that the whole Nairaland will buy from you since it’s favor oil for business.

Na business you Dey do na
Re: ....... by YungJo207(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Didijiji:
Oga use the oil na so that the whole Nairaland will buy from you since it’s favor oil for business.

Na business you Dey do na

If you do business can the whole 200million Nigerians buy what you are selling? Pls always try to read what you type before sending it out or better still mind your business.
Re: ....... by Didijiji: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2022
YungJo207:

If you do business can the whole 200million Nigerians buy what you are selling? Pls always try to read what you type before sending it out or better still mind your business.
im quoting you na. Soap to get customers. Use the soap and not post here looking for same customers

(1) (Reply)

This White Boy Said He Called His Friend In Hell / Help: Is Jesus The Creator Or What According To Colossians 1:15 / Naira Scarcity: I'm Hungry, Give Me My Tithe Back Man Begs Dunamis Church [Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.