Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,729 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Throwback About Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback About Obi (452 Views)

What I Saw About Obi Lagos Rally That Is Funny / Peter Obi Campaign Council Accuses APC PCC Of Planning To Spread Lies About Obi / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback About Obi by AtikuOkowa: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi Refused to pay minimum wage

Re: Throwback About Obi by Bankowner: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Adeola Fayehun asked PO why doctors went on strike for one year in Anambra State while he was governor. He never gave any cogent reason but instead lauched into how he got a doctor in the US to agree to come to the State twice in a year to perform heart surgeries.

I am not against him but he should be open with some of the grey issues noted against him while he was governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback About Obi by AtikuOkowa: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bankowner:
Adeola Fayehun asked PO why doctors went on strike for one year in Anambra State while he was governor. He never gave any cogent reason but instead lauched into how he got a doctor in the US to agree to come to the State twice in a year to perform heart surgeries.

I am not against him but he should be open with some of the grey issues noted against him while he was governor.

See how they washed him and made him saint.

He is the worst governor ever in the history in Nigeria.

I bet 50K for whoever show me a governor worse than this man.

Once he failed,they would drain him and go back to insult Nigerai untill Abi State governor come to contest for President.

1 Like

Re: Throwback About Obi by Throwback: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yekpaaaa!

See exposition of Adaobi.

Those Igbos lamenting are now zombiedients just to support their fellow Igbo.
Re: Throwback About Obi by PandoraObi: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zombidients and IPOB miscreants are projecting him for president
Re: Throwback About Obi by PresidObi: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi is better than any Nigerian presidential candidates

Re: Throwback About Obi by FakeIgboJew: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bankowner:

Typical con man and an untrustworthy shytester politician.

Anyone still blindly supporting this empty headed idiot who has zero verifiable achievements as an elected official needs their heads checked.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Dig Out Video Of Dino Melaye Strongly Resisting The PDP Then In APC / APC Is Planning To Make Shittema President / Notorious Kidnapper Captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.