Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Do You Need Prayers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need Prayers? (1677 Views)

See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers. / Lady Irritated As Hotel Invites Lodgers For Morning Prayers / But Why?no Church Has Ever Held Prayers For Low Sperm Count. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
I am a born again Christian. Baptised in the Holy ghost. I have a burden to pray for people. The spirit of intercession is upon me.
So many things go wrong because there are no people standing in gap.

I will be praying most times between the hours of 1am-3am everyday for enough time. I will be fasting in some cases.
I might also be praying along with other people on your behalf. I will also imploy you to pray along.

Incase you are here and you need God's intervention,you can send in your prayer requests and by the grace of God I will be praying for you and the God who answers prayers will answer you.

What is required of you?
1. Clean hands and a pure heart
2. Your faith

Take this as a rare privilege.

God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Need Prayers? by laluski(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
terrezo2002:
I am a born again Christian. Baptised in the Holy ghost. I have a burden to pray for people. The spirit of intercession is upon me.
So many things go wrong because there are no people standing in gap.

I will be praying most times between the hours of 1am-3am everyday for enough time. I will be fasting in some cases.
I might also be praying along with other people on your behalf. I will also imploy you to pray along.

Incase you are here and you need God's intervention,you can send in your prayer requests and by the grace of God I will be praying for you and the God who answers prayers will answer you.

What is required of you?
1. Clean hands and a pure heart
2. Your faith

Take this as a rare privilege.

God bless you.
May I have your number please
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2022
laluski:

May I have your number please
0901 663 3059.
WhatsApp only. The number is not on my phone.
I am so sorry, I miss typed the phone number. The correct number is up there
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by ayomilore: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Please brother. Help me pray for all round breakthrough. I'm long over due for this.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 1:31am On Sep 10, 2022
ayomilore:
Please brother. Help me pray for all round breakthrough. I'm long over due for this.
You are blessed.
Fast for 3 days.
Ask the Lord to have mercy. Forgive anyone you think needs your forgiveness.
Then worship God all through the 3 days . Your all round break through will come.
Remember to maintain clean heart and clean hands.
May the Lord grant you grace in Jesus name. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2022
1 Kings 18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Thank God for a new day. I am still praying for people.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Isaiah 59:1-3 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Prayers? by Mbo07: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2022
terrezo2002:
Isaiah 59:1-3 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

I am not on watsapp. Pls can I call
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Mbo07:

I will respond to you later in the evening. You are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mbo07:

Hello, I just sent you an email. Kindly respond.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by Mryacks: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Put me in your prayers Tonite for God's miraculous intervention for me in the place of financial and relationship...
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ajibol77:
Hi I need prayers for my business and life to manifest Glory.
Be faithful in your tithe and offering. The Lord will show up Himself in your business and in your life.
3 John 2 I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health as your soul prospers in Jesus name.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mryacks:
Put me in your prayers Tonite for God's miraculous intervention for me in the place of financial and relationship...
Maintain a joyful lifestyle by making Worship your lifestyle. Do it with all of your heart. When you seperate yourself from worldliness including worldly music, your worship is attractive to God and your life will experience awesome presence of God.
May the Lord beautify your life in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Psalm 65:2
O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by Noloss(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
More grace.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Noloss:
More grace.
Amen
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
I want to thank my Lord Jesus for the grace He has given me to intercede for His people in this end time. When I am weak He strengthens me; When I feel there is a delay, He shows up; when it feels like a disappointment, He comes in with His blessings.

God has been answering people's prayers and it gives me so much joy to continue in this assignment. Some people are sending me texts of how pains are gone; how addiction is broken; revelation of great blessing etc. To God only be all the glory!
For those that are still trusting God for their own miracles, don't worry. The same God who is giving people testimonies will give you your own too very soon and I will give praise to God for it.
Do not lose heart. Do not faint when the challenges seems to increase as you pray. It is a proof that your miracle is around the corner. Pressure to doubt God and go into sin for solutions might come. Stand your ground. Hold fast unto God and your light shall break forth like the morning.

It is my sincere desire to see people rejoice again.
It is my desire to see you enjoy God's blessings.
I am still praying for you and I know that my Lord Jesus Christ continues to make intercession for all of us before God the Father.
May the Lord bless you always.

Say to those who have an anxious heart,
“Be strong; fear not!
Behold, your God
will come with vengeance,
with the recompense of God.
He will come and save you.”
Isaiah 35:4
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by OperationalVehi: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
person wey go help no go stress yo
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2022
OperationalVehi:

i am sincerly need prayers. i have been praying for a good job and also some money to take care of some very important expenses.
i am hoping on god. i have prayed day and night but nothing is forth coming.
please i need your prayer.
i am currertly at a desperate and trying time.
account : Carbon Bank
737 709 1729
Hello beloved,
I sincerely feel your pains.
You said you have been praying day and night and nothing is forthcoming.
Please check the following to know what is wrong.
1. Are you a born again?
2. Is there any form of sin that you have not forsaken?
3. As anyone offended you that you have not forgiven?
4. Do you have unbelief in your heart?
5. What do you do with money when it comes? What you do with money determines if God will like to bless you with money or not.
Honestly answer these questions and then I will pray with you.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Psalms 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by culf: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
my request is too plenty self, where do I start. I will appreciate any intersection you can do for me honestly
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
culf:
my request is too plenty self, where do I start. I will appreciate any intersection you can do for me honestly
Send me a message on WhatsApp. I want to pray for you tonight.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by culf: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
terrezo2002:
Send me a message on WhatsApp. I want to pray for you tonight.
I will be so happy but unfortunately I'm currently not on whatsapp
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
culf:

I will be so happy but unfortunately I'm currently not on whatsapp
Okay send me an email
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by babajeje123(m): 3:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Please pray for my friend that God will settle him maritally and with kids that will glorify God.
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2022
babajeje123:
Please pray for my friend that God will settle him maritally and with kids that will glorify God.
What's your friend's name?
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by babajeje123(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2022
terrezo2002:

What's your friend's name?
I can't post his name here
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by terrezo2002(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2022
babajeje123:

I can't post his name here
Send a pm
Re: Do You Need Prayers? by babajeje123(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2022
terrezo2002:

Send a pm
I may not be able to send his name. Call him Babajeje's friend, God will understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Unbelievable Gender Reassignments: Transformations From Male To Female(images / Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House / She Ran Away With My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.