Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (721 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Michaelwealth20: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
----
Re: ... by gaby(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Na the usual victim-play role....lol
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gaslighting at it’s peak, just forgive her and be strict with her on money issues next time . Men should learn to overlook some of the behaviours of women, it’s natural and part of been a woman, same way women overlook and easily forgive cheating from their men. Life is all about check and balance.
Re: ... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
..... Your wife doesn't respect and see you as a man.And for her to have issues with her lanlord to the extent of him refusing to renew her rent shows she's a difficult person.
She even had to block you on phone.

Wetin you wan do Kwa nu? Manage her na you marry am.

Or better still like kobojunkie will say. She might have mental health issue.Lol. Who knows.

1 Like

Re: ... by Qtrpst4: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ignore her, it's a manipulative act. She is doing that because she knows she will get her way by doing that
Re: ... by feranmi143: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yo fish, first of all why are you not living with your wife and kid. you are married to a kid not a wife, you sent her rent fee and she spent it without any reason, you did try to correct her and she took it personal and blocked you. pls dont be a simp! do not call her again, she will do that when she is empty again, at that point it either she tell you what she used it for or she fvck off. my advice do not release your kid to her, if you do, you will still be in same spot you are now.
Re: ... by Boogyman557: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool The wey dis marriage matterz be now eh..

Just have a baby MAMA and chillax..

If u INVESTIGATE well.. ur wife fit get one real NIGGA wey de service her well or wey de NACK her well, e fit be all dis young BROKE fine NIGGAZ!

E get one man wey I de supply WEED for, em de work for one company like dat..

The security for dat company, the security guy only goes home on shift.. em get 3kids.. em salary na 25k and em tell me say out of dat 25k, em de give em wife 20k and hold or manage 5k because em still de see small small money for de security work..

But em tell me say, if PESIN tell am sey em wife go cheat on him, em no go believe..

LANDLORD letter stop de collect rent money from this man and NEPA bill money for 2yrs.. this man come de reason how LANDLORD go stop de collect rent and NEPA bill for 2yrs..

To cut de story short..

Na LANDLORD d service the woman wen d man no de around..

right now, the woman don move in with oga LANDLORD..

WAHALA no 2much!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: ... by Wawelexy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
A man expecting refunds from a Woman is akin to a private school teacher expecting salary alert on the 28th..... you are on a long thing...

Entitlement mentality is their trademark.... grin grin
Re: ... by Stallionhorse: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Are you sure that's your wife that have you kids?? Cause no sane woman with family and knowledge of her husbands income with a quit notice from the landlord will spend the money for house rent.. Maybe she was trying to pull your legs, pet her and apologize but tell her to send the money or else the marriage is over.
Re: ... by Michaelwealth20: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Are you sure that's your wife that have you kids?? Cause no sane woman with family and knowledge of her husbands income with a quit notice from the landlord will spend the money for house rent.. Maybe she was trying to pull your legs, pet her and apologize but tell her to send the money or else the marriage is over.
Yes she is, she believe i have money, she blocked me already.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Op you don go marry wetin pass you. grin

Who blocks her husband over an issue she is responsible for? I hope she's not one of these 22 years old virgin ladies, redpillers recommend a lot here. She seem immature and impulsive.

Btw, all women don't behave that way. grin

2 Likes

Re: ... by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Your wife doesn't respect and see you as a man.And for her to have issues with her lanlord to the extent of him refusing to renew her rent shows she's a difficult person.
She even had to block you on phone.

Wetin you wan do Kwa nu? Manage her na you marry am.

Or better still like kobojunkie will say. She might have mental health issue.Lol. Who knows.

What a shade, LMAO.
Re: ... by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Persephone1:

Who blocks her husband over an issue she is responsible for? I hope she's not one of these 22 years old virgin ladies, redpillers recommend a lot here. She seem immature and impulsive.

And another stray! grin grin
Re: ... by Klass99(f): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What a shade, LMAO.
.... Lol. Dey here dey fine trouble.
Re: ... by Stallionhorse: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michaelwealth20:
Yes she is, she believe i have money, she blocked me already.
oga nah weekend be this.. Go drink beer chop pepper soup. When her eye don clear she go unblock you. Begin explain how the money take finish under 2 days. I'm pretty sure she has another guy she is giving money to. Cause only a good gbola can make a woman do this kinda thing.. Have you ever thought she wants to drain you and leave you in this marriage while she runs off with another man with your money and kids.. Fear women oo!! Don't take anything for granted. You know woman cant stay a week without gbola so just know she is eating gbola outside and its affecting her thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: ... by Michaelwealth20: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thanks everyone.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And another stray! grin grin
I had to ask. grin grin It's like ladies in that category are giving our beloved pillers tough time these days. grin
Re: ... by henrimoto(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Persephone1:

lol... Which one be redpillers' recommended 22 years old virgin
Re: ... by henrimoto(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Persephone1:
I had to ask. grin grin It's like ladies in that category are giving our beloved pillers tough time these days. grin
...hahahahaha. Abeg, make this food digest well for my body. Lol

(1) (Reply)

The UGEP Lifestyle: UGEP Don Dey See And Hear WORD. / Hate Is A Secondary Feeling: ? / Need Marriage Counselling ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.