Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (652 Views)

Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Married Couples How Do You Sleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Spray(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: . by Stallionhorse: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
As a man the only way you can do that is by going out to look for small small girls.. As a woman the only thing you can do is pray you can afford Love Machine and vibrators.
Re: . by Helpout12345: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
As a man the only way you can do that is by going out to look for small small girls.. As a woman the only thing you can do is pray you can afford Love Machine and vibrators.

Go to romance section. This section is for matured people

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
I think a pregnant wife can have sex

its simple

she lies down left or right, so her husband can put it in through the back penetrating gently

its essencial for pregnant women to have sex

4 Likes

Re: . by Helpout12345: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Fact is that during pregnancy, as part of other pregnancy signs, comes with more blood circulation to the vulva, vagina and uterus etc. This ultimately lead to more pleasurable sex for pregnant women.

In other words, during pregnancy, your wife will even enjoy sex more. So, as the husband, don't abandon that part of your duty during the pregnancy period, but you must be gentle at it. If you are usually a rough rider, change to a slow dancer while performing duty during this period.

As per how you will find her attractive with protruding stomach. Think about the fact that she is carrying your baby, think of all the pains, struggles she is going through during that period to give you that wonderful part of you. And that all those swollen body, big stomach are just temporary. Be more closer to her. Go on date with her. Watch movies together. Do romantic stuff together more. There are many types of lingerie that are sexy on pregnant women too. Get them for her.

7 Likes

Re: . by Spray(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Helpout12345:

Go to romance section. This section is for matured people

Thanks for reminding him
Re: . by etrouble: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Why do doctors give smartphones to patients that are still on admission at the Psychiatric Hospital?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Divorced Twice, And Because Of That, I Would Never Do These Five Thing / Oh My God... I Just Killed A Snake In My Compound. / Duplex For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.