Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? (430 Views)

15 Javascript Errors That You Must Know How To Debug / I Need Help To Debug Android Studio Errors Connecting To Bluestack / How To Debug And Step Through EJB Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by chukwuebuka65(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
I think I have typed more console.logs than all my codes put together .Pls , is their a better way to see the value of my variables.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
chukwuebuka65:
I think I have typed more console.logs than all my codes put together .Pls , is their a better way to see the value of my variables.

React Developer Tools extension available on both Chrome and Firefox
Re: Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by Fourpockets: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

Download react Dev tool extension from chrome
Re: Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by chukwuebuka65(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
DrLevi:

React Developer Tools extension available on both Chrome and Firefox

Thanks bro
Re: Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by chukwuebuka65(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fourpockets:

Download react Dev tool extension from chrome

Thanks
Re: Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Where exactly where u copying the answers u were using to help people debug their react problems from if u yourself can't debug yours.

Worst still u can't even find the value of your variables? grin

Mr coding is easy. grin
Re: Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by jbreezy: 8:16am On Sep 12, 2022
chukwuebuka65:
You once said javascript is easy ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows A Better Way To Debug In React? by chukwuebuka65(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Where exactly where u copying the answers u were using to help people debug their react problems from if u yourself can't debug yours.

Worst still u can't even find the value of your variables? grin

Mr coding is easy. grin

Just change your username to mr vawulence. You actually do more criticism than give help on this forum. I didn’t see you on the thread I created when I was having issues with heroku and cookies. But here you are now dishing out vawulence, continue!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHP, CSS & HTML Services Needed / Get Any Course Of Your Choice On Udemy Without Paying /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.