Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (4043 Views)

. / . / Lagos State Fire Fighters Arrived Few Minutes To The Ilasa Fire Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Gopkk(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hello ..
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Save
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sale
Re: . by chinebu(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
How much is rent there?
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
chinebu:
How much is rent there?
. It's 3 Bedroom Flat sir.The Least is 200k Per Year . The Electricity in the Area is 33kva..

Thanks for your Response.
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Hello
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Buy ..Safe and Genuine..Save a Soul..Invest in this
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Where is that New Owner ?
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 2:44am On Sep 14, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 4:55am On Sep 14, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
For sale ...
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
chinebu:
How much is rent there?
. Oga ,If you are interested ,Pls.come for Inspection ,Ready to Sign Your Lawyer Deed of Assignment .

The situation is Getting Terrible .I need Money to Start doing Something to care for my Children .

Agriculture is not Really Easy to continue for me .

I can make some reduction in the asking Price .

Let's talk .You won't Regret Buying this .I have tried to Source for Funds to buy Korope Mini Bus for Transportation no Way .

I have also tried to look for someone to buy one for me to use ,No Way ,At least to start something ,I'm not Lazy .. I'm going to 51 now...You know what that Means.. My Children will be Resuming School on Monday ,No Money to Pay for Transportation etc .I Need Help
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2022
For Sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sale ..
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
For Sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
For Sale.
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 3:24am On Sep 19, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
For Sale
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
For sale
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why not take a loan from a bank and use your house as surety?
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2022
bruno10000:
Why not take a loan from a bank and use your house as surety?
. Thank you so much sir for the Advise .

Actually sir...You won't know the extent I have goñe to try getting Loan ,I Couldn't get any .. I'm 50 this Year ,Not Lazy at all ,for me to make Decision to sell my house that Speaks more of Experience in Finding an Alternatives .

I have another House my Family stays .it's two Houses I have , Business crashed after I Lost My Father who had a Long time Protracted Illness of Skin Cancer ,Spents Fortunes on him to save him .

As I type my Children are Home , School Fees Issues ,Hunger Etc ..

I intend Using the Fund to get back on my feet in Business ...To Prove I'm not Lazy ..I went to sites to Do Labour Jobs ,Carrying of Blocks ,Sand , Recently I was trying to pass Blocks to a Bricklayer at the site ,The Block fell on my Legs ...Serious Swollen ,Serious Pains ...

I can do Transportation ,Tried to Source for Money to buy a Mini Bus Called Korope ...I couldn't Get any.

Begging attracts Lot of Insults and Embarrassments .I got Frustrated ,Had a Suicidal thought ,Overcome that bit by bit and I decided to sell the house.

Nevertheless I wouldn't Mind if you or anyone can Connect Me to Getting a Loan from Bank...Most Banks asked for C/O ,For security Purposes ...Fears of not able to Get Loans Back is another Issue ...What else would a Dejected And Confused Man do now ..

That is it My Oga...
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
For sale...
Re: . by okoroemeka(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gopkk:
. Thank you so much sir for the Advise .

Actually sir...You won't know the extent I have goñe to try getting Loan ,I Couldn't get any .. I'm 50 this Year ,Not Lazy at all ,for me to make Decision to sell my house that Speaks more of Experience in Finding an Alternatives .

I have another House my Family stays .it's two Houses I have , Business crashed after I Lost My Father who had a Long time Protracted Illness of Skin Cancer ,Spents Fortunes on him to save him .

As I type my Children are Home , School Fees Issues ,Hunger Etc ..

I intend Using the Fund to get back on my feet in Business ...To Prove I'm not Lazy ..I went to sites to Do Labour Jobs ,Carrying of Blocks ,Sand , Recently I was trying to pass Blocks to a Bricklayer at the site ,The Block fell on my Legs ...Serious Swollen ,Serious Pains ...

I can do Transportation ,Tried to Source for Money to buy a Mini Bus Called Korope ...I couldn't Get any.

Begging attracts Lot of Insults and Embarrassments .I got Frustrated ,Had a Suicidal thought ,Overcome that bit by bit and I decided to sell the house.

Nevertheless I wouldn't Mind if you or anyone can Connect Me to Getting a Loan from Bank...Most Banks asked for C/O ,For security Purposes ...Fears of not able to Get Loans Back is another Issue ...What else would a Dejected And Confused Man do now ..

That is it My Oga...
I don't think it is wise to share all these information with potential buyers,it makes you look and sound desperate and a smart buyer will underprice the house,stop seeking for sympathy you are a man,most of us are passing through even worse what you are currently undergoing.stand strong and be firm,tough times don't last but tough people do.

9 Likes

Re: . by dan761(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't think it is wise to share all these information with potential buyers,it makes you look and sound desperate and a smart buyer will underprice the house,stop seeking for sympathy you are a man,most of us are passing through even worse what you are currently undergoing.stand strong and be firm,tough times don't last but tough people do.
. Hmm ! You are right to an Extent though ,the op I think sounds Desperate but it's his Property ...

Being a Man under some Context has A Different meaning and Limits.

He knows where the Shoes Pinches him .

You are also right some Smart Buyers would take the Advantage to make ridiculous Offer .

I came Across a Property like this before last year ,the Man needed Money desperately has a Plot of land for sale for 1.5 Million ,I finds out the Value was 2.5 Million .

Some People were offering 300k ,Can you imagine that . His wife Was Operated upon ,Had triplets ,Needs money to discharge her from Hospital ..

Some Nigerians are just heartless ,Funny enough you will still see some that can afford to even Give him 3 Millionaire without blinking yet offer 300k ..Well it's their Money ,After all i read today a man Gave a Lady 10 Million Naira to say Sorry ...

Well i introduced someone to the Man , Luckily he bought the Land for 2.2 Million .

At Op ...I won't Blame you for your Thread Contents though ..I just wish and Pray a Good Samaritan Comes your Way ...

Peace ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Self-contained Mini Flat For Rent @ Lekki Phase 1, Rent Is 500k, 1 Year Rent / Treasure Park And Gardens Estate, Shimawa. / Land In A Well Planned Estate In Ibeju Lekki, Elerangbe (Dry Land) (800, 000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.