Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,330 members, 7,860,813 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

We Therefore Require The Service Of An Experience Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Therefore Require The Service Of An Experience Developer (562 Views)

I Need An Experience Webmaster Residing In Enugu State / Does Google Adsense Require A Foreign Address? / What's The Difference Between "require Once" And "include" In Php? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Therefore Require The Service Of An Experience Developer by estatemark(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2011
Goodmornin.

Our current website is www.miklins.com.  because increasing marketing challenge we have decided to upgrade the current content and make it self management with ability to upload videos, picture audio with some kind data base.

We therefore require the service of an experience developer to summit intention to : globalpropertyfinders@gmail.com  or call 08026387711 within 7days from date.
Re: We Therefore Require The Service Of An Experience Developer by DualCore1: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2011
I edited this as correction has been made by the OP
Re: We Therefore Require The Service Of An Experience Developer by divinetalent(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2011
[center]I can aid you design and develop any features you desire in your website.

However, you can also check my work at www.idigitgs.com and my forum at www.talkem.com 100% coded by me.

If you are serious you can call me on 08030716751 or email me at igweze@live.com.
[/center]
Re: We Therefore Require The Service Of An Experience Developer by estatemark(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
Sorrry . Please forward your reply to : globalpropertyfinders@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Writing A Final Year Project? / Mypip - Brought To You By Barry Moodley / Hello!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.