Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (386 Views)

Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? / Do not Sin when you're angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Gopkk(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: . by triplechoice(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gopkk:
Prayer Over and Over .
Fasted over and Over .

By Grace and Strength Available ,Tried as much as I could to keep steadfast .

Situation is getting Worst .

I Offered my House for sale on the thread below .

https://www.nairaland.com/7329065/abeg-abeg-buy-property-save

No One is buying ...I have Two Houses .Intend Using Money gotten from the sale to Start up .

My Children are Hungry , Can't Withstand the Pains of seeing them Hungry ..No Job ,A Farmer ,No business. Suicidal thoughts is Really threatening my Reasoning .

Did a Bus Conductor for Some days now for the first time so I could raise money to buy food for my Children ,Fell off the LT Bus .From Toll Gate Sango to Iyana Ipaja Wasn't an Expert Running after Bus.One of them was Having Sepsis / Malaria Typhoid ,Able to get Some Drugs for her after been Attended to at the General Hospital,OTA ,Obasanjo ,But not all drugs

Not a Lazy Person .

Sin is not what you should consider here, but whether the action you're contemplating is the right one.

Your children still depends on you no matter what . Do you think commiting suicide would improve their situation and make them to have regular food?

Reach out to people around you and share your problem. You just might find help where you least expect it.

There's solution to your problem.

BTW ,where's your location?. I know people who can of help to sell your house on your behalf, but with commission.
Or if you don't want to reach out to me, then put the sale of your house in the hands of a trusted agent.

You seem to be doing this all by your self, hence the difficulty in getting a buyer.

Think of your children and don't do it. Help will come if you don't lose hope. Life is up and down. You will go up again.
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
triplechoice:

Sin is not what you should consider here, but whether the action you're contemplating is the right one.

Your children still depends on you no matter what . Do you think commiting suicide would improve their situation and make them to have regular food?

Reach out to people around you and share your problem. You just might find help where you least expect it.

There's solution to your problem.

BTW ,where's your location?. I know people who can of help to sell your house on your behalf, but with commission.
Or if you don't want to reach out to me, then put the sale of your house in the hands of a trusted agent.

You seem to be doing this all by your self, hence the difficulty in getting a buyer.

Think of your children and don't do it. Help will come if you don't lose hope. Life is up and down. You will go up again.

Why won't I reach out to you sir ,

I need help off course I will , I'm more than ready to give Commission off course .

My Number and WhatsApp is

zero 9.0.6.7.6.0.7.8.3.one

My number is below too

The Property Location is : Oke Ore Town ..30 Minutes after Winners Chapel / Covenant University ,OTA ,Oke Ore Town is 5 minutes drive after ATAN OTA .The Property is just 3 Minutes Walk from the Express road .

I already told Jide Taiwo estate Consultant, they already sent a Representative to Inspect it sir .

I will as well reach out more to other Agents as you Advised .

Hope to Share with you .

Thank you very much sir .
Re: . by triplechoice(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oh ,your location is very far from mine. However, I would contact the agent I know. If it's something he can handled, not minding the distance, you will contacted.

In the main time , I advise you focus on agents close to you. Glad you already have someone coming to inspect it. .

Remove fear from your mind and believe you get what you're looking for.

I wish you goodluck in getting a buyer.
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
triplechoice:

Oh ,your location is very far from mine. However, I would contact the agent I know. If it's something he can handled, not minding the distance, you will contacted.

In the main time , I advise you focus on agents close to you. Glad you already have someone coming to inspect it. .

Remove fear from your mind and believe you get what you're looking for.

I wish you goodluck in getting a buyer.
. Yeah he has Inspected it ,That was 3 weeks ago..still Expecting a buyer ..

Thanks sooo much ...
Re: . by Tboy222: 12:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Gopkk:
Prayer Over and Over .
Fasted over and Over .

Situation is getting Worst .

I Offered my House for sale on the thread below .

https://www.nairaland.com/7329065/abeg-abeg-buy-property-save

No One is buying ...I have Two Houses .Intend Using Money gotten from the sale to Start up .

My Children are Hungry , Can't Withstand the Pains of seeing them Hungry ..No Job ,A Farmer ,No business. Suicidal thoughts is Really threatening my Reasoning .

Did a Bus Conductor for Some days now for the first time so I could raise money to buy food for my Children ,Fell off the LT Bus .From Toll Gate Sango to Iyana Ipaja Wasn't an Expert Running after Bus.One of them was Having Sepsis / Malaria Typhoid ,Able to get Some Drugs for her after been Attended to at the General Hospital,OTA ,Obasanjo ,But not all drugs

Not a Lazy Person .

Op try to check out Tamara leroux on YouTube or simply search for delivered from suicide by Tamara leroux
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Gopkk:
Prayer Over and Over .
Fasted over and Over .

Situation is getting Worst ...

Not one jot of The Law shall pass away.

"Thou shalt not kill (even thy own self) is The Law!

You should have drawn near and Held on to The Lord when He was near, before this days came upon man.
Re: . by triplechoice(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Gopkk:
. Yeah he has Inspected it ,That was 3 weeks ago..still Expecting a buyer ..

Thanks sooo much ...
Check your WhatsApp. There's a message for you
Re: . by Gopkk(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2022
triplechoice:

Check your WhatsApp. There's a message for you
Okay sir...

(1) (Reply)

Is God Real? Or A Figment Of Imagination / Pray For Qatar: Conflicts And War Ahead / She Can't Stop Masturbating Even In Death/the Afterlife Testimony Series Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.