Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,759 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (426 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
. The
Re: . by RB1330(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
omega903:

Thanks
Guy person wan rip you you still de thank am
And all this while dey didn’t bother to respond to all your messages and calls but suddenly they turn buhari media people replying asap o boy if you like dull
Re: . by RB1330(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Source2:

Sorry about your ordeal, I can assist you, if you need help getting back your money, see signature for contact below
You can do better mba after all the inconvenience you made op go through na him make he de follow yeye signature una fowl yansh go open
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
RB1330:

Guy person wan rip you you still de thank am
And all this while dey didn’t bother to respond to all your messages and calls but suddenly they turn buhari media people replying asap o boy if you like dull
I understand u bro, I have been calling n mailing those guys, all to no avail ...i'm just down..thinking about my life
Re: . by RB1330(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Source2:

You need to charge your brain bro not everyone will try to be like you
Una be thief return his money first

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: FG Confirms Ethiopian Airlines As Technical Partner, Core Investor / 10 Best Field To Study In Canada To Land A Lucrative Job / Take A Trip From Nigeria To Cameron By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.